ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Yee - haw Pick Up Truck

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Ha ha, I just messaged the seller and told him that if he sells that white truck he might want to put some fuel in or at least tell them to bring a can.

‘The fuel station was only 5 miles away’

Yeah, I made it 4 miles mate.

‘Well, I put a tenner in 2 days before’

I don’t think £10 of super at £1.60 a litre goes that far in a 6.6 litre v8.

What a f**king moron.

i bet it used £4.50 pulling off the forecourt.... what a pleb.

Howell

ClioSport Club Member
  172, Crafter, A3
nowhere near 5 miles from where you picked it up to where Tesco's was........

2 miles at the most

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Who the f**k is Dale?
Chips bro innit.
chip-dale.gif

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Daily update;

Walls the recovery agent who are supposed to be moving the truck had a better offer today so won’t be getting moved.

The RAC are gonna see in the morning if they’re free and then look into alternatives if not.

Its now 6 days since I broke down and the truck has moved a grand total of around 30 miles.

I have also had to say goodbye to my c1 - it will be missed.

IMG_6741.jpeg

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Why has the C1 gone back, it's not like they've bothered moving the truck yet?

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Hold on, so they aren't delivering your car, and they're taking away the rental? Man, they really are shite.

How are you not losing your s**t over this? Or is it because you're going to sell the truck as soon as you get it?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Hold on, so they aren't delivering your car, and they're taking away the rental? Man, they really are shite.

How are you not losing your s**t over this? Or is it because you're going to sell the truck as soon as you get it?

RAC: "Yo, where's the Citroen?"

Jim: "ah well you see it's at the compound, and it would be here, but they've had a better offer, but I'm hopeful it will be here soon"

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
New Truck Update…

Walls were apparently on route with the truck BUT apparently that was not correct. The RAC man said that the head of Walls had given his personal guarantee that it will be delivered tomorrow.

Yeah, right.

So, I wasn’t happy with that so we are now going for plan F. The RAC are going to move the truck today - one truck to the midlands and the second truck to York.

Let’s see how that pans out!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trucks going to end up in Exeter isn't it?

The RAC will claim it's arrived in York, Walls will claim it's still in their yard.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
After categorically promising me the truck would be delivered tonight…..guess what….it’s not.

Spoke to them and it’s now in Walsall and they can’t give me an idea when the next leg of the journey begins.

Tried to escalate the call to a manager but they apparently don’t have managers or supervisors in the call centre.

So fucked off. I can see it going into next week.