ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new wheels :D

Megane 225 F1
Absolutly love them. Was driving past shops yesterday in slow traffic and i was looking at them in the reflections of windows and god they looked good!

Any way, before anyone says it..YES IT WILL BE LOWERED..next month once i sort my insurance out and get the money to get the lowering springs :D

ENjoy

Photo0047.jpg

Photo0052.jpg

Photo0053.jpg

Photo0055.jpg

koi

Audi S1
Love the black / white combo

Those 15's or are they just lost in the arches??? Looks smaller than usual

nice effort mate, when clean they are sex, you'll get fed up washing them though ;)

I've never understood people who wear RenaultSport jackets lol

'06 MK3 Clio 1.4L
Told you ill help if you buy the kit! And half hour, god you drive slow, 20mins to Cardiff :approve:

Ill buy the kit next week then we can sort something out!
DCI's in for a power boost next week (good ol remap!) :D

Im now going to stop hijacking this thread and ill speak to you elsewhere! lol

Btw them wheels look nice on the car mate, think they also look better than mine!

Did you paint them yourself or did they come like that?

Megane 225 F1
Thanks for the comments guys. Got them brand spanking new from k-tec. 15 inch. Yh im going to lower on ebaichs next month and im now trying to source some renault centre caps as the speedline ones look gash lol

Megane 225 F1
Remembered that my dad is a sign writter and so he can print off some renault centre caps for em :D BARGAIN!!!

Megane 225 F1
a) couldnt affford it. (well i could but didnt wanna spend the extra cus its quite alot)
b) its going to be lowered next month so it will still fill the arches :D

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
they alright now then after i torqed them up for ya?

come to me when u want ya spring putting on!

Clio DCi and a 306 GTi-6
They look mint fella , proper crisp...

think i might try refurbing my alloys in white..

Megane 225 F1
They look mint fella , proper crisp...

think i might try refurbing my alloys in white..

Yh if you think it will look good on yur car do it, as i have learnt already they get dirty lol

they alright now then after i torqed them up for ya?

come to me when u want ya spring putting on!

Cheers for doing that for me mate. I went to protyre yesterday to get them balanced because it was still happening, and they found that one of the spigot rings (it was a metal ring) had come out and snapped but there was a plastic one in there aswell. Was weird but they said that it will be fine without it because it has the other ring. They also tried ropping me into paying 130 monies for brake pads and discs!!!! Told em to jog on lol

Yh il come to you when i get my springs ;) Il PM you when i get them. Cheers mate

E30 318iS x2
What do I look like Todd 'the family spaco' from wedding crashes in those pictures

Megane 225 F1
PMSL laughin rich, hadnt thought of that. Oh well, u got a pic of my ass in the other thread

Megane 225 F1
Im going to buysome proper cleaning products on thursday and spend that day doing it all :D looking forward to it lol