ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new wheels and a surprise

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Improvement, Wouldnt have been my first choice, but look nice. The scoob looks sooo normal with out the spoiler.

2004 1.2 Dynamique

^^ I no ^^ hes having spoiler put on, dump valves and an exhaust from scooby clinic near us

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

LOL, luv the fact that the scoob gets to sit on the driveway and urs gets renegaded to the road!

Needs a spoiler, Surprised he wants a dump valve, My dad had a silent valve on his evo.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Why would u want it to do 90 in second tho???? Dont get it? Pointless if u ask me

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 16 June 2005
Why would u want it to do 90 in second tho???? Dont get it? Pointless if u ask me

Sorry

2005 Impreza WRX STI

lol. i can remember may mate saying he had to change to hit 60.or maybe it was 70 :confused: i cant remember but i thought it was poor anyway for a scoob! 1.2s can get 91 in 2nd IIRC;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

A Dodge SRT-10 (Viper) does 64 in first, 94 in second.:eek:

its got a little bit more torque than a scooby though.;)

--chris

05 spec WRX does not do 90 in 2nd gear - no way !, 3rd yes.........looks nice in black though - stealth.

New interior is much better on 05s as well.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Joel a 05 WRX will not do 90 in second with the standard gearbox. If it does i like to see what he can do in third, fourth and fifth! pmsl

My bros 300bhp sti classic doesnt do that for sure.