ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new valver.

306 GTI-6
My initial plan was to get rid of the lights but I think they are growing on me, undecided really, I think that they almost go with the smoothed boot etc. Anyone fancy photoshopping some standards on there to tempt me away from the lexus style!

Thanks for the comments!

Iceberg 172
i like it. nice look from every angle. I wasnt sure about the lights at first as i dont like the lexus style at all but they kinda suit on this one. I would lose the middle reflector or whatever it is and then smooth out that plastic where it was if thats possible? Either way, looks very slick as it is :)

306 GTI-6
Thanks Damon! That middle bit is a silver badge that says '16 valve' I really am struggling to resist the temptation of driving it for another 8 weeks but I must!!!

J

jamesy

its certainly a bit different i think a good decking should make a vast improvement;)

V6 engined Mk3 Astravan
Out of interest. when you get your first years no claims how much is your insurance an who with? as im in the same situation with my Rsi, liking the car, very nice!