ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new uber camp automobile. MX-5 Project.

Course you do! ;)

Some pictures from before the BGW anyway:

7252009650_03a91a6eb2_c.jpg

Diffuser by j0eyD, on Flickr

7252025732_23b8e61e02_c.jpg

Seb's MX by j0eyD, on Flickr

7252021128_9c66ab15ce_c.jpg

Fitment by j0eyD, on Flickr

7252019174_82e2718164_c.jpg

Nardi by j0eyD, on Flickr

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol! Look at how cool it is :cool:

Fancy a Trophy with a dented bonnet and creaky steering?

i drove it round eccles for an hour, i got threatened, hands shook, shouted at, waved at and a kid dropped his ice cream, the exhaust is too loud even for me but its just another level of cool.

literally stood there for an hour laughing at it, diffuser is proper piece of kit too.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
i drove it round eccles for an hour, i got threatened, hands shook, shouted at, waved at and a kid dropped his ice cream, the exhaust is too loud even for me but its just another level of cool.

Lol! Proper.

It's just comical!

Everytime I see/hear it, I laugh.

The best thing about it, is how much it offends people, like when they're filling up at Asda when we leave KK's and you can see them like :eek:

FLOL!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Is the spoiler wonky? Them 2 pics look like is lower on passenger side? I really like it... Apart from the bonnet.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sh*t car. Who's is that lovely 200 in front of it though?

Ps. I will burn your house down if you remove the BGW. It literally makes the car. You mongo.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Nope perfectly flat.... I think, Why no love for the bonnet?

Dunno I'm not a massive fan of vented bonnets... Is it carbo or just black? I know it's sacrilege but even if it's carbon I think it needs to be red.... Apart from that I love it :) put a 12a or 13b on individual throttle boddies in it :) will be 100 times louder lol

Lotus Elise
This is the coolest car on CS. Bravo for having the balls to actually do it. What is the wing off? A small aircraft?