ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new twingo sport

Twingo Sport 133
Hey guys just bought brand new twingo sport 133 with the cup pack. Awsum car. Stay in Glasgow loved car since i was young and happy now able to buy a renault sport :D cheers Darren :cool:

Twingo Sport 133
DarrensPhone220.jpg

DarrensPhone219.jpg

DarrensPhone221.jpg

DarrensPhone218.jpg

DarrensPhone223.jpg

DarrensPhone222.jpg

DarrensPhone225.jpg

DarrensPhone224.jpg

DarrensPhone226.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love it, but as I say to everyone who buys from Arnold Shark get the sticker off the rear window -looks like a second number plate!

clio 172
I love these, jealous. Going to buy the missus one and sell her sportka. Would have one myself but cant bring myself to sell the clio. But if i get her one then i'll have both ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Very nice only little things are the exhaust trim and the rar spoiler should be red but i'm just nit picking.

Is it capsicum red?

E87 118d M Sport
That is a fantastic looking car. If i was going for a new small car I think that would be the one. Hope you enjoy it!!!

R26
Marmite cars tbh, I bought a one from new just before last christmas in extreme blue, but I ended up selling it six months later, was packed with faults and it was by no means fast :/
The one thing that was positive was the handling, they hold the road asif its on rails :)
In my opinion the 172/182 owns these in everyway so can't really see the point of them apart from insurance costs which being a group 8 they are fairly cheap.

Also Ive realised its a girls car.

All small Renault's are girls cars.

Never met a girl called Darren though. :)

Looks good, think I would go for the silver colour myself if I was to buy one.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Looks lovely mate, nearly got one of these myself, but my GF already had a twingo and it didnt feel like enough of a step forward if im honest. got a 197 but from what iv seen those 133s deffinately hold there own. nice choice too, sick of seeing them in boring colours. twingo's need to be lairy coloured! :D

Rob

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Get your tenner paid ya pikey ;) x

lol xxx ;)

Marmite cars tbh, I bought a one from new just before last christmas in extreme blue, but I ended up selling it six months later, was packed with faults and it was by no means fast :/
The one thing that was positive was the handling, they hold the road asif its on rails :)
In my opinion the 172/182 owns these in everyway so can't really see the point of them apart from insurance costs which being a group 8 they are fairly cheap.

Ditto.

TBH I wasn't very impressed with the one I took out for a long blast.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

lol, you got a bad one and its a girls car.

Jog on.

Twingo rs133
Ive just bought a black twingo gt turbo pick it up nexy week k-tec r sendin me a dump valve by the end of the week ;)

Twingo Sport 133
Very nice only little things are the exhaust trim and the rar spoiler should be red but i'm just nit picking.

Is it capsicum red?

yeah mate. its got the anthracite pack so the spoiler the wheels and fog light surroundings mirror covers are all anthracite

Twingo Sport 133
All small Renault's are girls cars.

Never met a girl called Darren though. :)

Looks good, think I would go for the silver colour myself if I was to buy one.

not to bad 4 a 18 yr old though capsicorn read is better than silver looks better with the anthracite pack to

ph 2, 172.
looks nice mate! good colour there was a red one in the dealers near me with black wheels looked goood!