ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new toy

clio 172
hello all ! after a poo winter {no snow} i decided to sell my land rover defender 90 and go for something different was looking at scoobys/type-r and old school 205/golf gti after at lot of looking around was still not sure what to get my mate has a willams 3 clio and i went for a spin in it LOTS OF FUN ! so went on ebay/autotrader etc..i found a 53 plate clio 172 and bought it ohh what a fun car ! some little jobs to do as with buying and 2nd car BUT must say i have made the right choice love it proper little pocket rocket
media_zps4c0cd3ec.jpeg.html

Last edited:
  Clio RS200 GW
Looks nice for its age, probably wise to get it serviced or get it to have a proper good look over by someone who knows what they are doing. They can be little rockets as you are aware but they need looking after. Enjoy they are mental fun

Clio 182
Wasn't there a revision on the cam belts because the tensioners kept pooing themselves, I'm sure I saw it somewhere on here that it was revised to 36k miles?

clio 172
yeah will be done later this year just been reading on here and a guys has snaped :[ they was saying make sure aux belt done at same time so gona save up and get a good kit with it all in