ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new toy

clio 172
hello all ! after a poo winter {no snow} i decided to sell my land rover defender 90 and go for something different was looking at scoobys/type-r and old school 205/golf gti after at lot of looking around was still not sure what to get my mate has a willams 3 clio and i went for a spin in it LOTS OF FUN ! so went on ebay/autotrader etc..i found a 53 plate clio 172 and bought it ohh what a fun car ! some little jobs to do as with buying and 2nd car BUT must say i have made the right choice love it proper little pocket rocket :p {how do i upload a pic}?

clio 172
thanks!! and think i have worked the pic upload out :]
media_zps4c0cd3ec.jpeg.html

Renault clio 2005
Looks A great Car :) Maybe lose the rear window tints and lower it and spacers would look amazing :)

clio 172
thanks guys ! was thinking of lowering it but there just on with turning all the roads near me in to 20mph zone speed bump hell !! so will be staying as it is lol