ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Toy (Summer Days Only!)

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Dead Pleased With It.....

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

GT1275 engine with Racing Cams
Racing Straight Cut/Drop Gear Box
Turbo Bulkhead Conversion
Stage 5 Arches
13x7" Alloys
Full Roll Cage
Harnesses
Buckets
Full 'Mini Play' Stainless Exahust System
Full Respray 2 Years Ago In Focus RS Racing Blue/Purple
Fully Adjustable Coilovers
Full Length Sunroof
Loads Of Other Extras

Comments Welcome

Lotus Elise 111R
That looks really cool. I had one of these years ago and had many great driving years in it. Enjoy a bit of old skool a series.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
PS - What are the cables running down the centre floorpan?

Good Question! Not sure myself yet, my uncle is a mechanic so he looked at it and picked it up for me today. Don't get to see/drive it for another month (GRRRR!)

Lotus Elise 111R
I used to have those 7 x 13" alloys on mine as well, with metro turbo brakes, buckets, dash and 1293GT engine, spooky.

That clubman front has been added to that car as well, as they did'nt make them that late, a good looking mod that.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
I used to have those 7 x 13" alloys on mine as well, with metro turbo brakes, buckets, dash and 1293GT engine, spooky.

That clubman front has been added to that car as well, as they did'nt make them that late, a good looking mod that.

Yup the clubman front end was added later in the cars life! Turbo to be bolted on in the near future.

Trophy & 5GTT Raider
Thats awesome!!

Friend of mine has been building a metro turbo conversion for 10 years, the last I heard he was putting some form of Cosworth Turbo on it, cant wait to see it when its finally finished, but then saying that he HAS been 'nearly finished' for 10 years!! lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
£1400?! thats a bloody bargain and a wicked play car!!

Nice one mate :)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Nice car mate! Big fan of Mini's especially as my dad has an original 1275GT in Black which he bought new in 1973! I love them!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
You payed £1400 for that?

Are you having us on minis demand a premium nowadays thats a bloody steal!! you have proper mugged him off lol

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
You payed £1400 for that?

Are you having us on minis demand a premium nowadays thats a bloody steal!! you have proper mugged him off lol

Yup bloody bargin! Gear box is worth a large percentage of the car.

Get some more pics on the go

I more pics in 3 weeks or so, i need to get home before i can take more pictures. I haven't seen her in the flesh yet. My uncle went to look at/ pick up the car on saturday for me.