ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Scooby!!! pics LOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
This forum is full of haters its not what u no its who u no i can have any car i want and still only pay £400 sorry u mugs pay dearer but theres no need to hate on people that can get it cheaper than yourselfs :-@

you are an idiot!
hate to break it to you but you're not the only one to have that sort of car at 19(if this is actually true and you're not being an interwebz hero). i cant stand people where they drive around on dodgy insurance (trade or similar). so many plebs thinking they are gangstas/rude boys etc because they have 'traders insurance'.

PH2 172
I'm 22 driving 5 years 4 years no claims and insurance on a wrx scooby is still £2800 so who are you with at that price would like to know? And even cleaned some 20 year olds wrx the otha day and he's payin £900 full comp with admiral HOW THE F**K

Elise 111R
Who gives a f**k the guy doesn't live near me so wont be affecting my life any time soon. But the car isn't my taste

just looks like a standard v3 sti to me
no black door handles/ mirrors and has side skirts, guess it could of been changed by the owners over the years

I don't mind stickers as long as they are few and subtle. Not loaded into a shotgun and fired at the car.

Still, each to their own. I suppose it looks okay but not a car I'd have, or be seen in, but then I'm considerably older than the OP (and paying more to insure my 182 than he is his Scooby it seems).

Disastra Coupe
ClioSport - A Friendly Forum For Everybody (so long as you have Turinis, Cup Splitter and Spoiler) :rolleyes:

Nice one pal. Make sure you're careful with it but enjoy it. As said, being a rare thing make sure you service it regular etc. Make sure it's a minter.

Something Not French
I don't mind stickers as long as they are few and subtle. Not loaded into a shotgun and fired at the car.

This. Driving a Subaru with stickers on doesn't make you a rally driver.

Still, each to their own. I suppose it looks okay but not a car I'd have, or be seen in, but then I'm considerably older than the OP (and paying more to insure my 182 than he is his Scooby it seems).

My 30yo missus' diesel fiesta costs the same to insure as this 19yo youths impreza. Need to get that insurers details...

Oh, and its not a RA. This is.

Mk5 golf gti
By posting this thread he is asking for peoples opinions

Dont get your tears out because everyone doesnt agree

personally i think it looks s**t because it doesnt have silvervisions or turinis

:evil:

1. Rally rep stickers on "classic" scoobs are the pinnacle of bad taste.
2. That thing will have had more dicks inside it/abusing it than a £10 a go prozzie.
3. Wait until the resident CS plod drop you in it for your clearly fraudulent insurance.
4. All the children on here banging on about "CS Hatorz" grow up, stop humping the leg of some tool with a £2000 chav wagon and understand that some of us don't shoot our load over some tatty council estate weapon of choice.

2. That thing will have had more dicks inside it/abusing it than a £10 a go prozzie.
3. Wait until the resident CS plod drop you in it for your clearly fraudulent insurance.
4. All the children on here banging on about "CS Hatorz" grow up, stop humping the leg of some tool with a £2000 chav wagon and understand that some of us don't shoot our load over some tatty council estate weapon of choice.

And this is why I have a man crush on you.

All of the above.

Disastra Coupe
By posting this thread he is asking for peoples opinions

Dont get your tears out because everyone doesnt agree

personally i think it looks s**t because it doesnt have silvervisions or turinis

:evil:

Oh yea, agree. But doesn't mean we need 5 pages of 'stickers are s**t and you will crash it' lol.

I personally don't like the stickers, but hey ho, not my car. Hence me avoiding posting what had been said several times already and just telling him to enjoy it and look after it :)

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
This forum is full of haters its not what u no its who u no i can have any car i want and still only pay £400 sorry u mugs pay dearer but theres no need to hate on people that can get it cheaper than yourselfs :-@

I can get insured on anything for £150 does that make me a hero like you?

OP your attitude stinks and your blatent disregard and cocky demeanour is not pleasing to see (if you dont understand what i've put i'm willing to re-write it in cretin).

your insurance as stated is a mockery of honest people insuring their cars properly. i'm 27 in a low risk code in a lower risk car than the impreza and i'm over double you. Times like this alexH is needed to suss out if this is all a show or the valid insurance is at 400...

you will either get a ban on here for your attitude no doubt or hopefully see sense, remove the stickers, enjoy the car and in short, wind your f**king neck in.

OP your attitude stinks and your blatent disregard and cocky demeanour is not pleasing to see (if you dont understand what i've put i'm willing to re-write it in cretin).

your insurance as stated is a mockery of honest people insuring their cars properly. i'm 27 in a low risk code in a lower risk car than the impreza and i'm over double you. Times like this alexH is needed to suss out if this is all a show or the valid insurance is at 400...

you will either get a ban on here for your attitude no doubt or hopefully see sense, remove the stickers, enjoy the car and in short, wind your f**king neck in.

lol the best posts i have read in a while:)

op if you can't take the roasting don't get posting(always wanted to be a poet lol)

Trophy #392

Its only had 1 owner and looks like a brand new car and my insurance is completely legal

Status
Not open for further replies.