ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new RSi £200 bargain project.

clio rsi and r5 gtx
Hi peeps im new to the forum as you can all tell and i have picked up my clio rsi MK1 ph1 yesterday for the bargain price of £200 totally standard and untouched by any mod what so ever. he's done 90k and been owned by the same bloke for the last 8 years who up untill a year ago looked after him really well. After that he was sat on the front garden awaiting minor repair work until i purchased him.

Here are some pics of my new clio for you and yes he could do with a good clean.

Bristolitalianday058.jpg

Bristolitalianday060.jpg

Bristolitalianday062.jpg

clio rsi and r5 gtx
^^^^^^^

Also thought i should put a pic of my R5 up aswell as he's still my fav for the time being.

clio rsi and r5 gtx
thanks kenny hoping to get some turbines on there in white, lower it next weekend full stainless system with decat and the induction kit. then its head mods and cam and a remap and that should do it. Ohhh a wash and polish wouldnt go a miss

clio rsi and r5 gtx
Jaybee whys it a shed mate is it cause your bike aint in it? no rust apart from minor surface stuff and as i said this is how i bought it. and completely untouched.

Shed.
thanks kenny hoping to get some turbines on there in white, lower it next weekend full stainless system with decat and the induction kit. then its head mods and cam and a remap and that should do it. Ohhh a wash and polish wouldnt go a miss

was and a polish ? wash and a polish ? what are you blind ?

get the fibre glass out or somehting. in fact. respray it. post the interior pics.

clio rsi and r5 gtx
fibre glass???? the car is solid where can you see the fibre glass to im beginning to get a tad paranoid now. if you are on about the rubbish on the floor that has been there for months and months. Please advise as im not a muppet who doesnt know about cars its as straight and honest a clio as i have ever seen. damn the bloke i purchased the car from is a mechanic and ive known him and the car for years.

clio rsi and r5 gtx
cheers guys any comments welcome and also if you can see any faults with the car please point em out as i sure as hell cant see any apart from the years worth of grime and rubbish all over it. plus yes the wheels need a refurb if i wanted to keep em.

Po-LOW
definatly a good buy mate! nice little project for ya! i wud have ripped his arm off for £200!

nothin shed like about that despite other comments, plenty of potential i say!

was and a polish ? wash and a polish ? what are you blind ?

get the fibre glass out or somehting. in fact. respray it. post the interior pics.

WTF are you on about, just needs a clean and abit of TLC. Fibre glass? Its not a TVR.

Bargain fella - great shopping!

Now, you will let me know how much you want for those RSi wheels when you decide to fit the ones off of the R5 won't you?!?!?

tiTTy & SV650
great for £200, fairly tidy. ignore the tubes who forget you paid less than 172 / 182 roadtax to buy this.

Jaybee whys it a shed mate is it cause your bike aint in it? no rust apart from minor surface stuff and as i said this is how i bought it. and completely untouched.

shed as in it looks a wee bit rough ladd but like I said, for 200 small you cant go wrong