ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new RB RS200 with speedlines

GW Clio 200
Absoloutely stunning mate... glad i cancelled my silver 200, when i do come round to getting one RB with black SL's will be a definate on the cards choice. ^^

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Thought it was Lookers from the pics!!

Not too far away!

Looks good!

GW RS200
Thanks - I've been hoping you would post some up after collecting it. Looks absolutely great! Mine can't come soon enough. Anything interesting to report in it so far?

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
what is this car? How its different from the 197? Is it a face lift? IT has the worst front end ive ever seen!

Love the Black Speedlines :cool: I recently ordered a RB200, Recaros, Cup chassis, Bluetooth, Tints, Folding mirrors, Cup spoiler and Anthracite pack. Looked at yours then suddenly ditched the spoiler and Anthracite pack and re-ordered with Black Speedlines. Wife wanted Cup spoiler but I managed to convince her that it would look hideous and not good. I then ordered GT spoiler which we saw on another and thought it looked far better. Thanks for the pics, car looks really smart :approve: Got to wait until December for mine. Can't wait!!