ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new RB 200 Cup

RB Clio 200 Cup
DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0036.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

Decided to opt for the 'GT' spoiler and had some colour coded wingmirrors.

So far only covered 50 miles, so breaking it in for another 550, its been a great drive so far.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks good mate, i'll never get on with those wheels though.

Ever.

RB Clio 200 Cup
I dont mind the wheels to be honest, i just had reservations about the nasty black plastic wingmirror covers (the door protectors and handles are fine as they seem to be a better quality plastic).
I waited nearly 4 MONTHS for the car!!

RB Clio 200 Cup
I dont see why every bums off the Speedlines tbh... They look exactly the same as the wheels on a Laguna, and the standards show of teh Brembos, y0!

lol here here, I think the standard anthracites look fine, but everyone to their own I guess

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I dont see why every bums off the Speedlines tbh... They look exactly the same as the wheels on a Laguna, and the standards show of teh Brembos, y0!
Bummed because they are awesome, maybe?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Standard wheels look like Ripspeed specials.

Everyone 'bums off" the Speedlines because the stadard wheels are so bad, not because the Speedlines are so awesome.

RB Clio 200 Cup
Hey people, everyones entitled to their opinion but the post wasnt created to start a "Standard wheel vs Speedline' argument, but just to simply post some pictures.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
People know what to expect though when they post pictures.

Not everyone will like what you've got. :)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Fair point, i'll pm a mod see if we can get it added.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I have a similar one coming except mine is FF. I also like the standard wheels better.

I was hoping RB would be a rare colour but not looking likely. lol

RB Clio 200 Cup
I have a similar one coming except mine is FF. I also like the standard wheels better.

I was hoping RB would be a rare colour but not looking likely. lol

Yeah I have a feeling the RB is going to be a popular colour, for me I stuck to my budget and didnt want to pay any more, so i chose RB over AG. ALthough I like the Storm grey i saw when i collected the car.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
When the poll starts can someone add me on for the speedlines please thankyou!

Great car mate, not how I would have spec'd it but thats the point in buying a new car is your get what YOU want :)

200 Gordini
Lovely, I would of went with black mirrors to match the front end but thats personal preference.. yours still look awesome.

Clio 200 Cup
I have an RB Cup too. I wish I'd opted for the GT spoiler now!

I like the standard wheels but opted for the Speedlines because they looked like they stuck out less (think curbing).

You'll notice the engine loosen up after a few hundred miles, but to be honest is pulls well enough low down to be a hoot during the running in period.

Enjoy.

RB 182
Hmmmm i do like RB, sometimes wish id gone for RB. Also like the GT spoiler!

When i saw the pics, i though eh, how come i didnt get colour coded wing mirrors lol. Did you spec them or just have them spare?

RB Clio 200 Cup
Hmmmm i do like RB, sometimes wish id gone for RB. Also like the GT spoiler!

When i saw the pics, i though eh, how come i didnt get colour coded wing mirrors lol. Did you spec them or just have them spare?

I ordered some spares and had them sprayed RB. As silly as it sounds the black plastic standard covers were my only gripe lol

RB One Eight Two
Lovely car! I parked next to an RB200 the other day and it had the same wheels as yours, looked mint in the flesh, looks so wide from the back.

RB Clio 200 Cup
New addition of body coloured side strips, I think with the black handles it finishes the look of the car for me :)

DSC_0043.jpg