ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Rb 182

Rb 182 ff
004-1.jpg

027.jpg

And a snow piccy

005.jpg

Not the best as the weather hasnt been very good, will get some better ones soon :)

Got recaros in it and a miltek exhuast otherwise its standard.

Audi S1
Best colour IMO. Although it does bring attention to the car, which might always be good :(

Be careful in the weather!

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Lovely, i'm still on the search for a RB but none have ticked all the boxes as yet.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Plus Trendline's - absolute bonus!!!!, care to share how much mate?

Looks nice.

Could probably do with some new exhaust mounts as that heavy Miltek looks like its hanging low. They're quite cheap and easy to replace.

Rb 182 ff
Thanks for the comments, yer took me a while was waiting for a rb ff bonus when it had recaros was a 6 hour round trip though, paid 5800 wouldnt of paid that much if it didnt have them seats, both belts been changed too :)

Racing Blue 182
Looks very nice...think it was forsale near me.

Bit overpriced imo, but very nice all the same. For reference I paid £3900 without recaros on an 05 RB.

Enjoy it....soon ill have some recaro's

Rb 182 ff
Bought it from weymouth, yer think it was a bit but ill sell the recaros seperate when i come to sell it so wont be that bad

Looks very nice...think it was forsale near me.

Bit overpriced imo, but very nice all the same. For reference I paid £3900 without recaros on an 05 RB.

Enjoy it....soon ill have some recaro's

Civic Type R
Bought it from weymouth, yer think it was a bit but ill sell the recaros seperate when i come to sell it so wont be that bad

it all comes down to condition anyway, mileage also seems to make quite a lot of difference in price too. A car is only worth what someone's willing to pay for it... Very Nice BTW

RB One Eight Two
I want your seats! Looks in great condition. Enjoy it and be careful in the snow...

Thanks, dunno wether to go down the route of a white theme not sure yet

Silver FTW ;)

5089999565_50bbfcdabd_z.jpg

Last edited:
  AUDI A5 s-sline
looks very nice! :) i can tsee a picture of the recaro's like everyone is stating! :( im sure they look great though! :)

Rb 182 ff
Dynamique fancy cleaning my car? haha, me neither ill get a pic of the recaros up soon, and i duno about the colour yet not sureee, mite just leave it as it is as i want a clio v6 when im 21. :)