ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new purchase...

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
So, today I took ownership of a FF Liquid Yellow 182, from a non-Cliosport member. It's my first 182, upgrading from my 1.2; I haven't stopped smiling all day. Didn't know whether to put it here in media or over in projects, but went with here because it won't be much of a project. It's in good shape, initially it needs some decent rubber, which will be sorted very shortly, could do with the exhaust being re-aligned and would really benefit from a steering wheel re-trim, but other than that it's pretty mint. The most impressive thing is the quality of the paintwork. It's completely standard other than a Milltek exhaust.

Plans, if any, which will be carried out over time; new springs - probably Cooksport, and then little things just to add to the aesthetic, alloy foot rest and silvertec/vision bulbs, maybe replace the 182 Clio Sport badge with the one from the 197. That's about all I want.

It could really do with and will soon be getting a very thorough detail and then I'll be over the moon.

Only got one picture so far from my phone on the way home, will get more up once detailed and with a better camera.

20130323_135109.jpg

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Nice, was this the one on ebay? Was just down the road from me if it was...

Clio 197 RB
Was this one on eBay? In Wiltshire. Looked a nice motor. Did you manage to get it for less than £3750?

ST
Welcome to the LY club! Enjoy it! It's a big step from a 1.2 so just be careful! :)

1.2 to a 2.0 isn't THAT big a jump, I did it 8 years ago when i was 20, brand new 182, had it two years and I never binned it..