ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ph1 stealth Stainless Exhaust

ph1 172
The old PowerFlow system on the car when i bought started to fall to bits internally (perf. tube unwelding from box etc) so found there was a LongLife depot 15mins from me. The chap was superb, initially popped it in for inspection then took it in the next afternoon & he made the new system while i waited (2 1/2hrs, lol) As i was attempting to drive a hard bargain he suggested he could re-use the main run of pipe between the boxes so, two boxes (larger than before) & a new tailpipe of my choosing it was.

Very happy with the sound & workmanship tbh, no more rattles when cold & just slightly quieter than the previous system, which suits an older fart like me :rasp:

Couple of pics:

DSCF0477_zpsd2dc66a2.jpg

DSCF0471_zpsa09eae04.jpg

DSCF0471_zpsa09eae04.jpg

DSCF0475_zps90b321ec.jpg

DSCF0472_zps301a1832.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Shame he couldnt tuck it up slightly :)

Where abouts in Suffolk you from?

ph1 172
Shame he couldnt tuck it up slightly :)

Where abouts in Suffolk you from?

I think the pics make it look less tucked under than it really is. He tucked the rear silencer up as much as possible & once the tailpipe pipe was ready to fit he kept cutting small lengths of the 'droop' until i was happy.

I'm near Framlingham, the LongLife dealer is between Pettaugh & Stonham Barns (near Village Motorcycles)