ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new motor

M

mini-valver

Mint! Jealous!
Looking forward too seeing it in the flesh sometime mate.

RS Megane DCi 175
Nice one Giles!
There'll be no hanging around at the back of NW convoys in that will there! ;)

Clio 197
What happened to the RSi Giles, did you trade it in the end?

Nice 197 btw!

Still got my RSi atm

No, trophies were Capsicum Red, whilst 197s are available in Ultra Red.

Best colour for them IMO.
Yeah. Looks kinda similar to capsicum in pictures. Probably nothing like each other in real life.

your clio is Capsicum Red btw

Nice one Giles!
There'll be no hanging around at the back of NW convoys in that will there! ;)

lol I will be at the front this time;)

Maz

LY 200
Your missing my point Andy (BRAND SPANKING NEW :p) lol but aye Giles does like to kep his cars clean :)

ST
Your missing my point Andy (BRAND SPANKING NEW :p) lol but aye Giles does like to kep his cars clean :)

Most stealers don't have a clue about preparing cars...it was one of the 1st things i done when i got my R27, a proper detail..

1.2 clio 16v sport
my cuzun has just bought one wel i say just its a few month old but he took me out in it the other day i now have a new life goal which is to own one there amaizn fun to just be in one

Da

Less
Very nice Giles, really growing on me the 197's! In fact I've just booked my second test drive for this weekend... :eek:

Maz

LY 200

Most stealers don't have a clue about preparing cars...it was one of the 1st things i done when i got my R27, a proper detail..

How is it dirty though if its brand new :S

Do you clean brand new shoes before you put them on too :p lol

VRS

finally someone who understands what i was on about lol :D

How is it dirty though if its brand new :S

Do you clean brand new shoes before you put them on too :p lol

when the car is cleaned at the dealers on arrival they usually give it a quik wash with a brillo pad and bucket of sand :clown:

Clio 197
cheers Adam

pic of my seats :)

IMGP5291copy.gif

looks very nice, lovely seats!

I would have gone for the R27 to tighten up the suspension a little though.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
looks very nice, lovely seats!

I would have gone for the R27 to tighten up the suspension a little though.

The difference is pretty noticable matey...

The R27 is more sure footed over rough country roads..

i'd like to have a go in an r27 then if that is the case, as for me the standard 197 is better xc than my 182 was.

80MPG BEEZA
nice car matey, even though i still dont like the new clio i just cant seem to find it nice anyway in exterior looks, i do fancy those recaros in the my RB182 though

Golf R
what spec Giles, other than Recaro's?

I notice no xenons... i thought you'd done a deal on a R27 with the prices they were being offered at though

Clio 197
what spec Giles, other than Recaro's?

I notice no xenons... i thought you'd done a deal on a R27 with the prices they were being offered at though

that only one things I havn't got is xenons.

recaros
folding mirrors
mp3 radio with ipod

and few more...

And got latest gearbox & suspension & the ride feel better:)

recaros
folding mirrors
mp3 radio with ipod

and few more...

latest suspension? i didnt think the cup suspension option was available yet?

Clio 197

recaros
folding mirrors
mp3 radio with ipod

and few more...

latest suspension? i didnt think the cup suspension option was available yet?

No it not like the cup, think it same one the R27 but mine havn't got few mm drop.

Understand?

i understand perfectly mate... but there are only 2 suspension options; standard, and cup (as per R27).

you must have a special one which has a mixture of both lol

Clio 197
Or you must be talking out your arse lol

How have you got the latest gear ratios? Was it built last week? lol

they told me what it got, only latest some 197 end of septermber 2007 will have them. No the car was built in September. :)

i understand perfectly mate... but there are only 2 suspension options; standard, and cup (as per R27).

you must have a special one which has a mixture of both lol

yep could be:) lol