ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new MeganeF1 ,No.391

Porsche Boxster987S
Heres the first few pics of the car. I sold the 182 around 3 weeks ago now and found it hard seeing it drive away. Infact , i wasnt sure i was doing the right thing. :dapprove: However away it went and it was time to go car hunting. The meg was the one i wanted. I liked the r26s but for me the best looking MegRS in the range is the F1.

Compared to the clio it feels like a huge step up in power , build quailty and size. It really does pull through all 6 gears and the turbo noise is addictive. :cool:. At top end you really do feel the difference in power to the 182. Even the click of the door shutting you can tell it has a ''better'' build quality and touch wood there are no rattles.:eek: The cabin is definitly a far nicer place to be.

Coming up within the next month is :

- Small service with oil change , spark plugs and an ITG panel filter
- Eibach springs
- A trip to RStuning for a stage 2 map (around 280bhp and 320torque):eek:
- A full detail as its HEAVILY swirled:dead:

Anyway here she is. Comments good AND bad are welcome.

DSC_0033-1.jpg

DSC_0034-2.jpg

DSC_0037-2.jpg

DSC_0038-2.jpg

DSC_0041-1.jpg

DSC_0040-2.jpg

DSC_0039-2.jpg

DSC_0046-2.jpg

DSC_0047-2.jpg

DSC_0048-1.jpg

DSC_0049-2.jpg

DSC_0052-2.jpg

DSC_0055-2.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Looks mint!
I agree on it being the best looking, love the colour.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The perfect choice paul, I love these cars. Always admirwd the colour aswell.

Hopefully get to see it in the flesh, it's something I've never had the chance to test run in my bodyshop but I'm sure it's a cracking drive.

Porsche Boxster987S
cheers folks , cant stop smiling when i get in it:). And yea , i like these recaros better than the plain black. Harnesses eventually though

Porsche Boxster987S
The perfect choice paul, I love these cars. Always admirwd the colour aswell.

Hopefully get to see it in the flesh, it's something I've never had the chance to test run in my bodyshop but I'm sure it's a cracking drive.

no problem mate. Its a totally different driving experience from the 182 but just as fun for me

Mini Cooper S sport
Very nice! Seeing one of those in the dealers a few years ago was what made me want a Meg sport. Love the interior as well.

The only thing I'd change would be to take off the large yellow and blue bit of the stickers and just leave the F1 bit - but then I suppose they do define the car.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definitely one of the bargains on here recently, not even sure if you got any more off it after going down but I would have paid the advert price!

Porsche Boxster987S
Definitely one of the bargains on here recently, not even sure if you got any more off it after going down but I would have paid the advert price!

lets just say i paid less than the wanted price;)

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
very nice mate. Loved the ly and this is a very nice upgrade

ST
Crackin wee man!!

We'll attack it together, got a new project myself all going well.

Need to spk soon x

alien green rs133
never likes the megane, sure the 225 is a nice megane, but the fundermentals of the inside annoys me, and i know and have to fix the common problems, window regs, airbag wiring and the bloody handbrake is horible.

but looks a nice example and knowing you it will be mint in a few months time :D

Clio 182
IS the map not different one this and the exhaust

Am sure they made the exhaust note more aggressive for the R26 and I thought these were only 225 not the 227 you get with the R26

Must admit it is my fav of them all, defo something I would have!

TrackCar & F30 330d
Errrr silvervisions ;)

Yessss i was the first to say it lol

Looks really nice. The bird wanted one a while back. Should look even nicer when its all detailed :)