ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new leather retrim..mmmmmmm

i envy u haha

coilies next? or colour coding :)

this is exactly how my little clio would look by now if i still had it :(

LY 182
never done a ph2 glovebox but i've done a ph1.. i'd imagine its the same you just pull the pins out of the lower hinges

Clio 99' 1.2
looks too good, makes Renaults standard gray leather look-alike plastic awful, now you're going to have to replace the rest of the interior to match.

if ur wanting any poke atall from borbets then u wont need airride. will only need an 80mm drop on coilies to be sittin just above the start of the tread if ur running 205 on the back and 195 on the front. mega pokage FTW

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
Really like the look of the door panels and the gearstick gaiter, but I don't think I would have bothered with the 'airbag' wording :p

looks too good, makes Renaults standard gray leather look-alike plastic awful, now you're going to have to replace the rest of the interior to match.

Lol..I know what you mean;)

if ur wanting any poke atall from borbets then u wont need airride. will only need an 80mm drop on coilies to be sittin just above the start of the tread if ur running 205 on the back and 195 on the front. mega pokage FTW

Any ideas where to get 80-100mm coilies?? having dificulty finding some that go that low.

F*ckin' Mint!!!! Wish my interior was like that! Money well spent IMHO!

Cheers dude:approve:

Really like the look of the door panels and the gearstick gaiter, but I don't think I would have bothered with the 'airbag' wording :p

Little details make it I think:rasp: :)

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
looks great.

price wise. yes it was exspensive but come selling on time she can get some standard seats from ebay and sell the leathers on if she wants.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i want mine doing in a similar red but i was the entire seats covering in that red, im gonna go BMW one of these days n get the right colour red i want, 1k+ is steep but its about right for decent seats

Owen

ClioSport Admin
That looks really good, and price wise I don't think its expensive considering the quality finish.

Its all well having a cheaper retrim to save money, but when the glue starts peeling and the seats go really baggy you'll prob regret not spending a little extra.

looks great.

price wise. yes it was exspensive but come selling on time she can get some standard seats from ebay and sell the leathers on if she wants.

Was think that..depends if who buys it ..if they want the leather..would like to sell it as a complete project..eventually;)

Spot on imo.. and the price is good to for the quailty. How long did it take??

Went in monday..got it back thursday. They concentrate on one car at a time..and only book one car in..so they can get on with it..think they work till 8pm though.

That looks really good, and price wise I don't think its expensive considering the quality finish.

Its all well having a cheaper retrim to save money, but when the glue starts peeling and the seats go really baggy you'll prob regret not spending a little extra.

Exactly my thoughts!:D
If a jobs worth doing..its worth doing well imo.

C

Cupster

Very well done and very nice colour choices but why on those seats? sorry.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Do u normally drive with the steering wheel that high up? or was it just to show off the lovely interior? ;)

hullaaaaaaa hullaaaaa

EP3 Civic Type R
Alan- each to there own eh lol!

There's a place that does excellent re-trimming (did my friends Skoda Fabia) full interior, 2 colour leather for £700... and it's absolutely bob on, 18months down the line.

Seat Surgeons in York is the place.

It looks bloody good, but over 1k- OUCH

Last edited:
Very well done and very nice colour choices but why on those seats? sorry.

They are the same as the 1*2 interior except the headrests...sport styleee.

Do u normally drive with the steering wheel that high up? or was it just to show off the lovely interior? ;)

hullaaaaaaa hullaaaaa

just the way I am comfy driving.

Pffft over 1k on a retrim for a 1.2 clio, more money than sense..

Why does it matter that its a 1.2?? will pay for itself in tax saving:rasp:
Sorry but I feel thats narrow minded of you...the dub scene dont care if its a 1lt Polo or a 2.9 Corrado..its what you put into your car that people appriciate.

Alan- each to there own eh lol!

There's a place that does excellent re-trimming (did my friends Skoda Fabia) full interior, 2 colour leather for £700... and it's absolutely bob on, 18months down the line.

Seat Surgeons in York is the place.

It looks bloody good, but over 1k- OUCH

I live down south..everything is more expensive;)
Like I said before..could have got it cheaper..but the quality is nothing near as good.