ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Iliad v6

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Like this, didn't realise that Norfolk was home to a collection of V6s. I do remember seeing one on the road around Acle way once when I was commuting. Would love to have a look at one up close, interesting cars!

Clio with a body kit
Like this, didn't realise that Norfolk was home to a collection of V6s. I do remember seeing one on the road around Acle way once when I was commuting. Would love to have a look at one up close, interesting cars!

I know of 8 between kings Lynn and Norwich. (Including mine) well if your ever want a close look you'd be more than welcome to pop over/ meet up. I haven't made any local events yet but i do plan too.

Clio with a body kit
Nope, had it since abou 6 months to a year old iirc done alpt of miles bit was his daily for few years

Now does next to no miles as he has a jag diesal and his new toy a db9 :blush:

Must be low on owners then compared to most then. If he doesn't use it much anymore others will soon catch it up. Not that it matters I think the engine should be good for high miles. Is he on the v6 forum or get to any shows with it?
Not sure I'd use it much if I had a db9 to play with as well.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Must be low on owners then compared to most then. If he doesn't use it much anymore others will soon catch it up. Not that it matters I think the engine should be good for high miles. Is he on the v6 forum or get to any shows with it?
Not sure I'd use it much if I had a db9 to play with as well.

Erm he might be but tbh not sure

Dont live at home so only see him every so often lol

He did take it to goodwood breakfast show but not for a few years now

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
I know of 8 between kings Lynn and Norwich. (Including mine) well if your ever want a close look you'd be more than welcome to pop over/ meet up. I haven't made any local events yet but i do plan too.

I suppose they don't get used by most for the daily grind so less likely to see them out and about. Would love a look some time. I'm not in Norfolk as much as I'd like due to work but I'm sure something could be worked out. A friend of mine has always had a real hankering for one and I keep trying to persuade him!

Clio with a body kit
I suppose they don't get used by most for the daily grind so less likely to see them out and about. Would love a look some time. I'm not in Norfolk as much as I'd like due to work but I'm sure something could be worked out. A friend of mine has always had a real hankering for one and I keep trying to persuade him!

The offers there mate although if your around the acle area it's about as far away from me in Norfolk as you can get. (I'm west Norfolk)

Your friend should get one so there's another in the area!

Clio with a body kit
Lucky to have two V6s.

If you had to get rid of id be keeping the technical gray. Lovely colour!!

Thanks :up: I'm pretty sure it's the one I plan to keep long term but until the day comes when one has to go nothing is set in stone.

Reactions: Sam