ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Honda daily...well kind of old really.

Cup, Lude & Z
As usual i was having a look on Ebay and i came across this...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1986-HOND...gncVQbevXYayJYdC4OB7+CI=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

The guy was based literally the road behind my house, so I had a look at it on Wednesday when the car was on £400. The chap seemed pretty confident it would sell for at the very least double that value, so i didn't make him an offer and walked away. I kept an eye on the auction and got it for the very reasonable price of £575. A few jobs to do but i think its a very tidy example for its age.

I love its retro look interior :approve:

Renault clio 2005
:) :) Great choice of car a mate had one was the best handling car ever after fitting sports springs would keep up with anything on country roads :)

RB 182 cup
As lovely as the 19K milage and condition is i have to say, that car, with an auto box is a no for me.
Cool though in a weird kinda way.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
My dad had one of these when passed my driving test. In fact even the same colour as this one.

He used to let me borrow it sometimes. For a 17 year old it was an amazing car to be seen driving about in.