ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new GTI-6 P1

Lol! Opinions are like arseholes etc.
I'm not bothered if nobody likes them, and I do agree that it looks a bit like a chavved up DTurbo. But cyclones look so dull and the spokes are a bit too thin for a Ph1 IMO. They just don't quite look right to me.

That's 2 to 1. I'll take that :cool:

Next wheels:

scaled.php

SL434's (Without the chrome/polished rim)

or

6478525425_47b9d9dffc.png

'97 Peugeot 306 GTi-6 P1 by j0eyD, on Flickr

MO5's

It did look good on the Compomotives, but it's been done on this car before :rolleyes:...

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
SL434s - never seen em before but they will look sweet. How much though?! Would prima racing wheels fit these or are pugs a different PCD?

Don't like Prima Racing ones as they stick out so much! SL Chronos are okay, but remind me of 106's a bit too much.. 2118's are definitely an option - think they'd suit it quite nicely tbh.

SL434's are about £4/500 for a decent set IIRC

E36 M3. 182
What sizes do the SL's come in? Ive never seen any in the flesh, but (IMO) they look like they'd suit a dimma'd 309 or 205, or a T16 or something of that ilk....

E36 M3. 182
Infact, I just looked at compromotives website. Didnt realise you could get MO6's in 16's. a flat faced set would look pretty sweet....

What sizes do the SL's come in? Ive never seen any in the flesh, but (IMO) they look like they'd suit a dimma'd 309 or 205, or a T16 or something of that ilk....

I'd get them in 15" probably. Maybe 16" depends on what's available at the time...

I don't like MO6's, they've got one too many spokes! Very common on GTI-6's too.

Saw you too Steve! Didn't get chance to wave, I was busy being moaned at by my family about how loud it is :( not got a place in Driffield anymore! Parents have moved well away.

Oooo tomorrow you say Rhys? I've got the day off, might pop down to that. Don't know Bury at all though... Lol!

Yep tomorrow night, and don't worry, I don't know Bury very well either, I just know where it is roughly LOL!

I'll just follow you and hope then! (As long as I don't get gassed out by your engine... ;) )

You need to buy yellow bulbs! Nokya bulbs hyper yellow FTW

Have thought about it! I don't know whether to do the dipped beams too though... It's just the full beams at the moment - so they're hardly ever on!

Who are you insured with Joey? Got mine tested yesterday and Im looking at about 2k for insurance with some mickey mouse firms.

Do you know what, I can't remember! It's either Admiral or Elephant... Pretty sure it's Elephant, but either way there was only about £50 difference between the two!

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Keep the wheels! I've changed my mind. They look miles better in person.

Nice to meet you tonight and cheers for the passenger ride too. It's made me want one now, feels really torquey and chuckable.

Still can't believe it's not much bigger than my fiesta, I always remembered my mums XSi being quite a big car, that said I was about 12 at the time.

FOR SALE: 1x 306. LOL Please buy it off me. I NEED an MX5 again!

Nice to meet you too, and likewise!
Mental how big cars have got...

I've done the advert...

1997 - P reg

Currently at 112,500 miles
MOT until December this year
Tax until the end of October this year

Recently had 4 brand new performance tyres fitted (pictures available upon request)
Toyo Proxes

Large service history, lots of receipts to prove.
Cambelt changed at 85,000 miles, receipts to prove.
The car does have a lot of stone chipping on the bonnet and front bumper, and there is also quite a large crack. Cosmetically, it isn't terrible, but it would benefit from some paint work.
I have done my upmost to keep the car in top condition with no expense spared. The engine is always fully warmed up before exceeding 3,000rpm. More pictures of the car available upon request.

Spec:
AeroCatches Bonnet Catches, half leather & alcantara interior (Does have some rips), Piper Cross induction kit, Magnex Catback exhaust (Spare back box and decat included), LaminX'd main beams (can be removed), 106 S1 Rallye Fog Grilles, De-wipered, De-badged, 283mm brakes with fairly recent pads and discs, ABS, electric windows and mirrors (up and down adjustment only), Standard Peugeot Alarm, remote central locking (Key needs a new battery, both keys present), V5 present.

Last edited:
Yeah, you too Chris! Enjoyed it last night tbh.

F**king deadly serious. I loved everything about that drive - the noise mostly! But the Steering feel, gearbox, throttle sensitivity... and Oh god the seating position!
It's like driving around in a pantomime - hilarious!
Definitely want another white one (but one in decent condition this time) or a BRG one. Hmmmm

How much are you after for it?

It'll be going up for around £1,200, but make me an offer! At the moment, I think I'd take anything! LOL

I was actually looking at your car a few days ago, wishing I had a bigger budget!
My heart's set on another hairdresser-mobile though. I just can't live without a hair dryer and clippers in the boot anymore :eek:

Your FRP needs to go to a Proper Ford enthusiast who'd appreciate the arch gap TBH!