ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new flame red ps1

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Travelled over to Stafford to collect this over the weekend, only has 50k on the clock, FSH and bar the usual steering wheel probems its in what can only be described as concourse condition both inside and out :D (only covered 10k in 5 years)

This is my first clio sport and im big time impressed it defo has the 5000rpm kick i heard mentioned and im a very happy lad.

Had quite a few plans on the list including getting rid of the whole blue interior and i know i slated somone in another post about liking it but the pics done it no justice and im actually quite fond of it now :)

p1020694r.jpg

Il get some more pics up when i get a lend of a decent camera.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Love it mate!!!
U pipped me too it, I was gonna buy this one this week LOL
Looks like u have found a minter :)

Clio 182
Git!

Thats the one I wanted to go get, but was told some Irish bloke had left a deposit.
gutted

Clio 172 RS2
5.000 kick?

Make that 3.000...

Pukka' motor, special colour too!
Yeah we all grown fond of our Clio's, such a driving thrill.

Enjoy,

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
lol i also wanted this one - gotta get a shoot organised - where abouts in belfast ya from?

As soon as i seen it i knew it was spot on, sent a deposit over without driving which was a first but with 50k, FSH and a years mot you know its not gonna be scrap.

Im in Derriaghy which is prob more Lisburn than Belfast but sure its only a min away, id be well up for a shoot although wouldnt mind gettin the coilovers and brakes done first.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Been havin so much fun mate its been over a year since iv had any power under my foot.

Few more pics.............

p1020685fvf.jpg

p1020686e.jpg

p1020689v.jpg

p1020692a.jpg

phase 1 172
welcome to the crew, cherrish it my friend as they`re dropping like flies. where are you at as Stafford is 15 minutes from me?

just noticed Belfast... thats a great effort

Last edited:

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
welcome to the crew, cherrish it my friend as they`re dropping like flies. where are you at as Stafford is 15 minutes from me?

just noticed Belfast... thats a great effort

It was actually from Newport, I see you have a flame red ps1 as well, any links to pics ?