ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new fabia vrs

fabia vrs
media?id=927877826.gif

media?id=927877838.gif

media?id=927877847.gif

media?id=927877859.gif

media?id=927877862.gif

media?id=927877866.gif

Its like a brand new car and only got 45k on the clock with 1 owner and full skoda/s/h ;)

172 Race Car
Not bad for an ol burner, was tempted by one of these myself a while back. the dash is so basic, lets it down

Clio 172 & Fabia vRS
V/RS SE is the limited editions

Cracking cars though! My vRS is on a 04 plate and done 100,000 miles, still drives like new and has plenty of poke! :D

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Looking a bit dated now IMO. Still quite like them though. Is it just the pics, or is the front overhang massive?

What ins group are these?

Wonder what it would be like for an 18 y/o to insure it.

Bored of my 206 already. It's like a big marshmallow when cornering.

M2 / Golf GTI
Lol! Phoned up about this earlier, guy said you where coming back with the money at 2 and I should ring back after then incase you didn't 2nd in line ftl!

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
exactly the same one as my dad's!

lovely car's and go like something else!

fabia vrs
paid 5.5 for it should pick it up sat with any luck !! Defo the best one ive seen !!

And yes it is already booked in for a 'pd160' intake, pannel filter and remap for the following sat ;)

320d
Got it down to £2500.... this is mental :mad:

They're a reasonably nippy car mate, your only 18 and its classed as a 'hot hatch' with the vrs name etc. Shop around and you might get lucky.

Clio dci 100 would be a good shout too, less power obviously but still nippy.

I'm not suprised your bored of the 206, never seen the attraction of them. The velour seats they put in most of them are gash.

The seats in my 206 are the best thing about it.

The engine, its an 8v. Peak power is coming in at 2800rpm. I geared down to overtake the other night, and well.. it wasn't worth it. My Clio use to love revving into the high 6ks, screaming her little tits off.

It also corners like a marshmallow.

However, the looks of the 206 is growing on me... mine does look rather nice (Too an 18 year old). It's pretty much a GTI, just need some 180's/Nimrods.

media3.jpg

123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Awesome cars, interior isn't THAT bad IMO.

One thing I hate on them as standard though are those WHEELS!

Get some black auti TT Comp alloys on them and slam the c**t with some coilovers and you're almost done.

Tav

Clio 197
Nice sporty looking diesel, I'd have one for a daily driver. It's never going to deliver the thrills of a 'proper' hot hatch though...but then if you wanted that your wouldn't buy a VRS. The SE versions look great and I've seen a few nice modded ones on various VW forums...black with some nice shiny BBS wheels = great.

Titanium 182
Conneh use Bell not parkers.

Nice VRS I was tempted but I'm not a huge fan of the looks really, ended up with the 182 instead. The blue ones are cool.