ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New E46 330Ci Sport

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Not at all! I much prefer the look of the 330 to the m3.

Stick some CSL or BBS LM reps on it with some eibachs and it'll look even better.

Really?

BMW-1.jpg

vs

m3gray_1.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Still love the 330's great value for money.

I get about 26 mpg from the M3 atm.

Iceberg 172
STD vs STD both in silver yes... I can't stand the M3 exhausts or the ghey vents on the wings. They sound s**t and the cost of running one is ridiculous.

Turbos.
LOL, you've owned one for a week. Wait and see!

Don't get why anyone would prefer a 330 to an M3...you don't see too many 330 kitted M3s around ;)

CLIO 172 SPORT, modded
im having my mates 330ci off him soon, he's holding it till my clios stripped back to standard and sold.
Was really impressed when i test drove it

Iceberg 172
LOL, you've owned one for a week. Wait and see!

Don't get why anyone would prefer a 330 to an M3...you don't see too many 330 kitted M3s around ;)

Classier looking. Better noise. Facelift version is a lot nicer IMO. Shame the M3 never saw the e46 facelift bar a set of LED rear lights.

Leon Cupra 300
Lovely.. I had the facelift one, automatic, personally would never buy a manual one but that's just personal preference (it hammered petrol though, 270 mile to a tank at 65quid LOL)

Can't understand why people get all tied up on spec etc, they're nearly a 10yr old cars so as long as it's in a good colour like that is, with black leather etc you can't go wrong... Much rather buy on condition and history rather than if it's got xenons or not.

Cracking buy, enjoy it :D

Leon Cupra 300
Oh and leave it standard, start to look tacky as soon as you mess with it IMO and you'll struggle to sell it on.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I am getting one of these in a year or so, black though :) Either than or an m3 if i can afford it, will have to see at the time.

Bumder With A Buffer
Drug Dealer then Dan?? ;)

I have an unroadworthy car this weekend dude but il try and see if I have a spare hour or so for you :)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Honestly I think it will be a E46 330 Sport facelift, loving these as ive been looking at them all night on PH, doubt it will be for another year or so though :( Need to learn abit more about the cars as I currently know sweet fa, really want a black one though :)

BMW 330Ci Sport
Honestly I think it will be a E46 330 Sport facelift, loving these as ive been looking at them all night on PH, doubt it will be for another year or so though :( Need to learn abit more about the cars as I currently know sweet fa, really want a black one though :)

Good luck with it!