ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new dancing shoe

I know most people hate them but I love having a Smart, just chopped my 09 silver passion in for this '14 Grandstyle edition turbo cab, sat nav, leather, colour scheme is odd but Emma loves it to bits, hopefully pick it up on Saturday :)

454FEC60-547D-4DE1-82E1-C5ED7193AAF4_zpsmuufll7q.jpg

5FCD13C9-5CE0-4E40-A6F9-E22462FCA340_zpslff9aecy.jpg

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
I loved my Smart, it was only a 72hp 1.0 but it was fun to drive and you can park anywhere. The girlfriend has banned me from getting another though.

Test drove the brabus one of these, actually feels like a normal car size when when you're inside.

yeah, it's only when you leave it in a car park and when you come back someone's parked next to it in a Range Rover or the like and it hits home just how small they are, love them though :) I was looking for a Brabus but this came up with superb spec at a good price and as we've never had a soft top before went for it :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I couldn't have one, ever. I used to want a Brabus roadster but even that's a silly idea.

Would love to drive one though.

Cio 172 Cup,Porsche
My wife has an 06 Smart ForFour 1300 Automatic.Surprisingly roomy, comfortable, and nippy car.

Clio 197
Cool, the OH used to have a ForTwo , couldnt fault it apart from getting stuck in the snow easily due to no weight - the engine being shoehorned into where the spare wheels normally is pretty weird, never had any major issues with it though.
The box seemed to have a mind of its own in full auto + roundabouts, in semi mode it was fine though. Do you find you get tailgated often too ?

I test drove a busa engined smart when extreme built their first uk car

I just could not get hold of a written off smart cheap enough to repair

We also considered doing a bedford rascle

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk