ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Daily Hack....

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Hi guys, well the 172 drove off into the sunset yesterday with it's new owner grinning from ear to ear!

I've got to say I was a little sad to see such a tidy car go :(

But moving on I have this arriving on saturday. Will get more pics when I get it!!

cr739k.jpg

Specs are usual stuff.
2 owners
25k miles
Mint inside out
Was the tidyest 230 for sale in the country IMHO.

Plans are nothing major, will be going to BTM for a proper "Health check" and a service, alloys refurbed as there are a few nicks on two wheels and maybe an .r spoiler.

Comments welcome!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Looks amazing dude.

Is this the one you were telling me about?

Last edited:
  LY R26 230 F1 Team
Thanks folks! Haha lets just hope my carbon obsession doesnt re-appear. It could get expensive!!!

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Looks amazing dude.

Is this the one you were telling me about?
No Liam this was another one I think.

That one was using oil, had a broken bumper, missing splitter, crap tyres, needed new discs and pads with a crappy halfrauds open cone on it lol. DID NOT WANT

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
-KarL- on here has the nicest one for sale in the country.

Nice car though.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
-KarL- on here has the nicest one for sale in the country.

Nice car though.

Thanks for the back handed compliment I think.

Lovely looking car. I look forward to seeing it.

You'll be seeing it in the next few weeks Sam! Last few times I've been down you've not been there, hows things?

I'd leave the spoiler and get a stage 1 map. Just what it needs!

It'll be mapped eventually but I don't want to invalidate the warrenty, when it runs out it'll be mapped