ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new carbon :D

Clio Sport 182
My new carbon splitter and fog surrounds arrived from the lads at streamline on monday and i finally got around to fitting them today.

Very happy indeed!

CIMG0044.jpg

CIMG0101.jpg

CIMG0106.jpg

CIMG0107.jpg

CIMG0108.jpg

CIMG0111.jpg

Excuse the card, they were just while the glue was drying. But by the time i could take thhem out it was a tad dark.

CIMG0115.jpg

Jonny.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looks Good.... I'm just not a fan of the 2 Piece Design of the Streamline Splitter :(

Cro

Meg'd r27
Agreed coby, looks a bit like a k-tec one thats been broken. Looks well otherwise though

Clio Sport 182
Agree that the fog surrounds are useless.

But i needed a splitter as i had a kerb related accedent with the standard one so i needed one :)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I don't think they're useless, smartens the front end up nicely!
My CF splitter is one of the best things I've bought after another such kerb related accident...

I quite like the carbon stuff.

What I think looks odd though is that tow eye & the sticker on an otherwise standard looking car (track looking car yeah, standard look no not for me)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
tow sticker looks gay unless its on a track ****. splitter looks kinda broken too like mine:(. the fog light surrounds are nice though!

ITB BG 182
Looks Good.... I'm just not a fan of the 2 Piece Design of the Streamline Splitter :(
Well when you crack your ktec carbon splitter on either a slight right or left section and have to fork out another 100 quid for a new one then you will wish you got a 2 piece kit so you could simply buy just one side section at a fraction of the cost of a whole one.

J03

MX5 1.8
lol why are people calling it useless?? its like saying to 1.2 owners changing their normal grille to an RS grille but loadsa people agree with it...? is it because its a 2 peice splitter or something... all it does is make the car look a bit better :rolleyes: same goes with carbon badges.. useless? maybe but it looks good..

good job matey looks better :)

Clio Sport 182
One of the best mods on the 1*2 bumpers :)
Needs a CF badge & mirrors now I think

^^ Exactly my plans!

Will order mirror caps when i get paid, And im thinking about having a go at covering the badge. . . unless anyone knows of a place that will make me one?

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
Looks propa mint mate! Personally i love the carbon stuff, does need a CF badge to finish it off! Nice one. :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
not a huge fan of carbon stuff. its an individual thing tho.
not sure about the 2 peice design of the splitter.
the are cosmetics and if you like the way they look that is the main thing! like my samco hose, its purely cosmetic and no-one really ever see's it. lol.

been a while since i saw you dolby, mini meet soon!

(cat/craig- does the fact that it has rear seats and fairly standard setup mean that it cant be used on track) i can kind of understand what you are saying tho. but i have a tow sticker and ring on my fairly standard 182. i just think it gives it a fairly agressive track look and shows im into my car and the odd track day without stripping my car bare

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks good m8,love the carbon.Has ne1 got any pics of the cf mirrors?are they just caps?

saw them on the demo car at franch car show.

hey...

me, you and dolby should arrange a mini meet and pics sometime :cool:
want to see your car stagsy, looks great

PH1 172 Sport
Really like the carbon but lose the tow sticker. I think it looks worse because it in red. Maybe get one in an anthracite colour if you really want one?

Clio Sport 182
hey...

me, you and dolby should arrange a mini meet and pics sometime :cool:
want to see your car stagsy, looks great

Im up for that :)

Really like the carbon but lose the tow sticker. I think it looks worse because it in red. Maybe get one in an anthracite colour if you really want one?

Was in red because i had a red badge. . . . but came to my scences about that :p Im thinking carbon vinyal lettering maybe. But we will see.

b/g 182, meg tourer
thats alrite,u nd ur boss done the heating in my mum nd dads house in helpston?wen wud you wana do this mini meet if ur stil up for it?

oh sorry mate, i know who you are now!
i used to have a mate that was called steve (stagsy) and he worked in a plumbers merchants. got confused.

i will pm you about a mini meet, should be able to get at least 3 182's and a 197 to come.

i do the badges front and back amongst other bits.. heres a couple of recent pics..

DSC00576.jpg

DSC05147.jpg

pm me if i can help

Tony