ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car

2004 AB 182
Hi guys and gals,

Well last night I finally picked up by 182. Absolutely delighted with it. The pull is amazing. Couldn't be happier.

One question I do have though is, on heavy accelaration there seems to be a rattle/squeek, just wondering if this is normal as not driven a Renault before.

Cheers.

Clio 182
Yeah...expect rattles lol. It's a Renault :D Glad you're happy with the car though mate... i still smile when I put my foot down!!!!

2004 AB 182
Ok cheers guys, it sounds as though it's coming from the glove box so could be something in there lol.

Will try and post up some pics later tonight if possible. So happy with it. Been smiling since bout 7.30 last night.

Mine has a rattle in the back that's so bad it sounds like the tailgate is about to fall off (which it probably will). The exhaust back boxes sound like they're full of rusty bolts. The drivers door rattles. The glovebox rattles. The f**king headlining even rattles and vibrates.

So yeah, it's normal.

GW 200
The worst is the drivers wing mirror wine. The air passing though the gap where it folds makes a whistling noise. Drives me mad!! Plus my glove box rattles!

Just be thankful you don't have a sunroof, I can still hear the f*cker rattling over my sound system and exhaust.

S3, Polo
Since fitting my uprated dogbone, my rattle-free Cup now has a rattly glovebox at idle.

*sigh*

Have to ram more CD boxes in there...