ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car.

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
The Cup goes on saturday and im picking this up! Can't wait.

mps2-1.jpg

mps3.jpg

mps1.jpg

mps.jpg

Clio on SL 2118s
lovesit.
my dad had a mazda 6 sport. the 2.3 engine.
great car and reliable too.

good choice

H&R + Pole Position'd Cup
Not bad, not baaaad :)

Driven a normal mazda 3 sport and quite liked it.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
very nice. top speed?
These are really cool cars. Limed slip diff. 0-60 in 5.9 seconds 150 + topspeed

Just car tax (band G) and service intervals (I think every 9K) put me off. I couldn’t justify the costs.

Will be very fun I bet

Can you give us a review once you've had chance to settle in with it. Like these and always wanted to know how they compare to similar cars.

Prong

ClioSport Club Member
Can you give us a review once you've had chance to settle in with it. Like these and always wanted to know how they compare to similar cars.

From having the test drive I can tell you it pulls really well. The seats are very firm but I think thats due to the cup having arm chairs :)

But I'll give you a proper review once I've had it a few weeks.

BMW M135i
My next car is either one of these or an rs megane, can't decide which yet but liking the reliability of the mazda over the renault for a start and my dads 6 MPS is a hoot so can't wait to try a 3. Just a shame its not 4wd like the 6.

Lotus Elise 111R
Liking that, never owned a Mazda, that engine sounds cool, sure I read about this car in Evo a while back.

Renaultsport Clio 197

here is how they compare..
in terms of acceleration and top speed it's up there with the s3 but EVO didn't take it to the 2nd round

nl32_autocar3-1.jpg

nl32_autocar4-1.jpg

MCS R56
Nice car that. Will be quick, if a little less involving than the Clio but that's okay. Quite rare too.

B

Brown.

One of the supervisors at my work has one, nice little well big motor :).... watch out for white smoke out the back......if you get it dont listen to the dealer if they say its ok..... its your turbo, oil leak, will need changing.