ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car

Sold the 106 GTI and gone and bought myself a clio 172 sport,

DSCF1884.gif

DSCF1891.gif

DSCF1889.gif

DSCF1890.gif

Its so nice to drive and the colour is stuning stands out so much, there are one or two wear and tear marks on it, but thats nothing i can not sort out, i have just given it a quick wash, was going to wax and polish it, but it was far to cold for that so going to wait till the weather gets abit nicer.

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
my fave colour bar the Flame red. used to be one around my way but got sold to a chap on here from Ireland

Astra CDTI XP & ZX6R
Hope you enjoy it mate, what plans have you got for it? Seen the 106 on the 106owners forum quite abit, its a minter

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
I went from a 106 gti to my 182 - awesome little cars. Love the replacement

RB 197 + Cup Pack
I don't suppose you work at Nestle do you? I'm sure i've seen this in the car park the last couple of weeks?

I don't suppose you work at Nestle do you? I'm sure i've seen this in the car park the last couple of weeks?

I new it! i saw a 172 cup forsale in the car park and nearly rang and bought it but found this car first, its that your 197 cup? loving that!

RB 197 + Cup Pack

I new it! i saw a 172 cup forsale in the car park and nearly rang and bought it but found this car first, its that your 197 cup? loving that!

No way! Haha! It went for £750 less than what was on the for sale sign too. A guy from Darlington bought it the day I picked up my new one.
Yeah - It is my 197. Not a Cup though....I went for the 197 with Cup Packs as I preferred the interior + you get more toys on it than a Cup.