ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Car....

2008 VW Golf R32
It had to be done, i sold my clio and i bought a VW Golf GTI. I deffinatley miss the clio, but it was abit to small for me and i needed something abit more spacious. Paid £13,000 for the GTI and its 13 months Old. Here are some pics.
DSC01490.jpg
DSC01484.jpg
DSC01483.jpg
DSC01488.jpg

Comments are welcome :)

2008 VW Golf R32
Its an expensive car and the seats look a bit cheap, shame really, i would have paid the £1000 extra for the leather option but the car was second hand so i didnt have the option :( I must say the seats are comfy!

clio 182 black /gold
Very nice, just 2 hings the wheel is on the wrong side of the car and dress those tyres :)

BMW M135i
Looking good, thought you drove on the left in gibraltar but guess you learn something new every day.

Very nice, I think the seats are meant to be reminiscent of the original MK1 Gti, I can't decide on them. Black looks good, but i really want a white one with the larger wheels :)

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
arent you 17/18 mate?

lovely car, bet your well happy!

2008 VW Golf R32
Yeah...second hand :S u have a silver R32 dont u?

Yes mate, I preffer the R32 in Reflex Silver but if I were to get a GTi it would be in Black, think it's the best colour.

Happy with black on the GTI due to that Red Lining that goes around the Grill at the front, just curious, hows the standard sound system with your R32? Do you have the Sat Nav and Upgraded music system or is it just the normal one?

The Bus and MRT
Yes mate, I preffer the R32 in Reflex Silver but if I were to get a GTi it would be in Black, think it's the best colour.

Happy with black on the GTI due to that Red Lining that goes around the Grill at the front, just curious, hows the standard sound system with your R32? Do you have the Sat Nav and Upgraded music system or is it just the normal one?

Sound system is fantastic, I don't think it's the standard one though. I got the car second hand (only 4 months old) and think the guy had a lot of extras put in. It's got the leather interior and 6 CD slot loading CD player in the front. My mate has a TDi as his company car and the stereo in mine sounds better as standard but he's now got a sub and amp fitted. I don't know how to check which one I've got really!

Pretty sure it's the optional extra with 10 speaker upgrade (over 8 standard on all golfs) but not the 12 speaker one.

2008 VW Golf R32

Sound system is fantastic, I don't think it's the standard one though. I got the car second hand (only 4 months old) and think the guy had a lot of extras put in. It's got the leather interior and 6 CD slot loading CD player in the front. My mate has a TDi as his company car and the stereo in mine sounds better as standard but he's now got a sub and amp fitted. I don't know how to check which one I've got really!

Pretty sure it's the optional extra with 10 speaker upgrade (over 8 standard on all golfs) but not the 12 speaker one.

Im quite suprised about the speakers if they are standard, they sound ace but i have been able to work out how to change the level of the bass and the treble :S

The Bus and MRT

Im quite suprised about the speakers if they are standard, they sound ace but i have been able to work out how to change the level of the bass and the treble :S

You just press the menu button, then the buttons on the left hand side will change to Bass and treble, choose the one you want to change and use the dial to alter it. Mines got a mid range adjustment as well which is one of the reasons I think it's not the standard setup as my mates tdi just has bass and treble

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
needs the bigger wheels imo.

very nice though but they look a shed load better with those wheels but the bigguns.