ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car... meet Ruby.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
can't stop grinning.

I've honestly not slept properly for 2 weeks after putting the deposit down on it :D

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Stunning, noise, looks, comfort everything!

Very nice colour aswell!

I don't care how much a month it is or where you live - I am sooo jealous

If I could get an aston martin for £400 a month I'd rip someones hand off even if it was rented.
Nothing in the world would beat a cruise down to Monaco at the weekend in that!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I thought you were joking when you pm'd me the other day, serial! It's a ridiculously cool car even if it's the wrong colour! ;) Has the fuse been removed yet?

You are now baller!!!! I can't get my head around affording it but it's simply epic!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Oh i like that a lot! congratulations and how did you ever manage to keep that quiet for 2 weeks? I would have crumbled after walking out the dealers!!!

I do like the thinking as well, if you get the chance to do it why not go for it!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Impressive purchase. Especially if you have budgeted for the costs involved. Servicing and known problems can bankrupt most normal folk.

Found any corrosion yet? It will appear...it's just a matter of when if it hasn't already. All the 'new' Astons have a huge issue with corrosion on body panels. The amount of warranty claims I have submitted is ridiculous.
Make sure you check for bubbling on the doors around the lock and handle apertures, along the lower edges and even on the rear arches and the bonnet.

DB.

BMW 440i
It would be black or white for me, certainly not grey, as said, they all seem to be grey!

Disastra Coupe
Shocked some people have called the colour. It's a classy colour - and an Aston is classy. It just works.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its immaculate mate, utterly.

Like i say its only got 8k on it and its been kept in a heated garage its whole life.

Any problems it will go back to the dealers to be sorted under warranty :D

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
its immaculate mate, utterly.

Like i say its only got 8k on it and its been kept in a heated garage its whole life.

Any problems it will go back to the dealers to be sorted under warranty :D

If its out of Astons body warranty, which it will be, you can get the dealership to submit a warranty claim but Aston, at best, will only pay £250 towards the costs.
The rest the customer will have to stump up.
And they corrode regardless of condition, age and storage. I've seen an 18 month old Rapide with corrosion on a rear door.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
If its out of Astons body warranty, which it will be, you can get the dealership to submit a warranty claim but Aston, at best, will only pay £250 towards the costs.
The rest the customer will have to stump up.
And they corrode regardless of condition, age and storage. I've seen an 18 month old Rapide with corrosion on a rear door.

This.

Even the sales guy at JCT600 talked me out on one when he told me this. He said they'd sent some back for paint before they'd even PDI'd them.

Lovely car though. Sadly I picked growing up and getting a house. I'll get some thing mad again in a few years.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah i have heard a few stories, i made sure i checked every place on this one, everything is perfect :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Surely they have anti-perforation/anti-corrosion warranty Ollie? Paintwork is usually 3 years but the other 2 should be covered to an extent.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
That is f*cking amazing. Epic colour.

Gotta' laugh at the people asking how its payed for. Who cares?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Fook a dook!

Very nice.

Although lack of pictures makes me sad - sort it out!