ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new car is in the bodyshop!

its an almost perfect car debs ;)

its a phase 1 and a 2.0 16v but the colour isnt quite right!

look forward to see the results, she will get the tlc she needs im sure

Jay

shes in the bodyshop for a full respray...a luvverly shade of electric blue! ;) should be finished this week!!

Octavia VRS

proper car eh?!!... i have an rt like ur old one ...and i still like it! lol. Used to see ur old clio at uni wen I was there

the coupe looks very nice btw

Octavia VRS

give me ur wheels sexyRT?!! lol

mikey - steve sold his 172 wheels last week, only got £170 for them. Would have bought them but couldnt afford them until after my hol :-(

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

like your pics on your website sexy rt,very nice. best of both worlds nice looking car with a nice looking lass sat in it. sold quite a few 2l 16v meg coupes in there day and on the whole they seemed fairly reliable.

Quote: Originally posted by POW_Clio on 15 September 2004

Broxburn, West Lothian - not too far from Livingston if that helps!!
Yeah I know people who stay in Livingston village...................will I see you at Crail?

Stu

Octavia VRS

ahh EvilJohn, its been a while, hows tricks?

I know Mikey well, known him for a few years. Heard you have all met, I still have to await that pleasure lol! Think I might have seen your Clio on the road tho

U lot going up to Crail this weekend? I cant make that im afraid, off to Tenerife on Fri. MIkey has been telling me that I have to get Oct 3 off tho, so thats me told!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Yeah thats when Im going. Dont let him down, he was ctying last time you couldnt come! Im in broxburn a lot so you may have seen the car. Hope you enjoy the holiday. You gonna run the strip at Crail?

Stu im about half a mile from Livi village in Eliburn.

Octavia VRS

Cheers mate, just gonna chill with the woman!

ahhh the poor lad! Ill say to my boss if i can get that shift off so Im hopeful. Hope the boss isnt a w@nker about it tho!

Im tempted to run the strip but just got two new front tyres today from Brox Tyres and Exhausts and want to keep them in half decent condition this time lol! Got told that the other 2 were very illegal and there has been a lot of police presence in Broxburn recently for some reason so wasnt gonna take any chances! Ill watch u 2 tho!

I know Eliburn pretty well so might see you thru ur way as well

cheeky sh*t and stuv6...Ill be either coming up in my newly painted megane OR in the nissan 200SX...sorru guys Im irish I GOTTA drift! also youll prob see me firing about on one of the quads at crail as i got my hands on one last time when i working for redline at crail and now Im allowed on em!! WOOHOO!

Debz xx