ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car after the hybrid

FULL FAT 182
Picking up this fiesta zetec s tonight, with the money i sold the car for and a bit extra i got something slower and more reliable.
media.jpg

media3.jpg

media2.jpg

media1.jpg

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Great handling... But there so slooooooooow! Seriously, my mates one kills me when im driving it :( My VTs is like a rocket after driving his car!

LY 200
Iv always liked the imperial ones........Id take a full colour coded one with decent engine in anyday of the week!!!

RB 182 with CUP packs
Nice standard Phase 2 there mate.

Great ickle cars imo.

I ran my Imp Blue for 3 years & never had any real issues.
Yes they aren't the fastest in a straight line, but handling is great.....

Ring any bells 172/182 & Trophie owners?

Mint, my mates just got an imperial blue one, his is lowered and the handling really is something else, theres so little body roll compared to my clio and it really grips. Interior is abit of a let down with manual mirrors and no quick clear windscreen, his 1.25 version had both! Feels quick to me, but then I drive a 1.2.

S

Soontobe16v

very nice, I like the Zetec S they dont claim to be quick but they are good handling tidy wee cars. My mate had a really clean blue one but some sewer dweller stole it and has never been found.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Not keen on it, if your getting a zetec s i'd have got it in purple not keen on silver ones

RB 182 with CUP packs
Interior is abit of a let down with manual mirrors and no quick clear windscreen, his 1.25 version had both! Feels quick to me, but then I drive a 1.2.

Both were options mate.

Mine had all options ;)

Encase you haven't already, join www.zsoc.com
Used to be a great site, now not quite as good, but defo the best knowledge base on these ickle cars.

Tell em I sent ya

Leon Cupra R 225
Nice Festa is that. A standard one is a bit of a surprise these days so you've done well. Modding advice pm Baby D on here, hers is well... not very standard. ;)

Turbo Beige
Always liked these, used to know of a guy that had one with a Racing puma engine in it, he spent an obscene amount of money on that car (7k just getting the engine in, then around the same again on other mods).

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
i'd have a paxo for the same ££££

nice mind, should be reliable, and parts are cheap :)

Blimey Nick - I can't believe you managed to find a standard one:eek: I thought they were all modded (you know,big exhaust, clear rear lights etc) even my mates dads imperial blue one was modded.

Has it got a/c ?? as some did & some didn't. Whats the difference between a phase 1 & 2 ?:S

I'd be on the look out for a racing puma engine if it was me mate - you know it makes sense;) I bet your gutted to have sold the valver - I would have been.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Phase 2 has the following over the Phase 1

- Different wheel center caps

- Late Phase 2's have black plastic interior and not grey like the phase 1

- Again, late phase 2's have a "supposed" better engine, stronger - this can be identified by the top of the engine being black

Thats all that i know tbh....

Focus ST
NICK - can't believe you've sold out.....

Let the dream go, what happened.....

Its just not going to be the same at Southend anymore, infact i think i don't want to know you anymore (LOL!! just kiddin, or am I???)

FULL FAT 182
NICK - can't believe you've sold out.....

Let the dream go, what happened.....

Its just not going to be the same at Southend anymore, infact i think i don't want to know you anymore (LOL!! just kiddin, or am I???)

well put it this way in a few years i will get something a bit special, not having the hybrid has made me save a few quid, also having a newer car and a bit more realiable. i have no plans of yet to mod the fiesta as i will only loose money, but you never know what comes up on ebay lol.Gweebs we can still go to southend, well most of the cars up there are fords anyway.

as regards to it not being a clio is a bit childish, the world does still go around without a clio.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
My ex had one (the one who i owned lol). I loved it. Handled sooo well.

07122006104.jpg