ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new BMW

GT, Valver, BMW
havent been on in ages so thought i would post some pics of my new car, probably not to every ones taste but i'm well happy, still got two clios so still part of cliosport.

pics taken on camera phone so not best quality waiting on better weather to get my camera out.

enjoy :)

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

jayhunt

GT, Valver, BMW
only done about 3k at the mo so getting about 50 mpg drops down a bit when i floor it,

nah nigel got the valver still but sold the CUP, got a 1.2 dynamique the girlfriend runs around in.

going to do subtle mods first, new rear lights, carbon boot spoiler, poss a chip to take it to about 200 bhp.

i know it looks like a family car but its got every thing i wanted i.e leather, cruise control, c/c, 4 doors, new efficent dynamique engine and from next year only £90 road tax, but ive still got the valver to play around with.

drrollo, mmmm never heard that one before :rasp:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
performance figures please? 7.9 and 177bhp. good stats.

edit - i absolutely love the look of this car. looks sexy imo.

Last edited:
  03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
160 or so brake in that?
Very nice imo mate. Won't need to change when you start spreading your seeds [if you haven't already lol]

Clio MK2 (1.2)
for a BMW you would think their cars would have mor than 200bhp as standard due to the price of the cars,

neverless it looks nice m8, would have gone for gun metal grey imo, much nicer if lowered etc :)

GT, Valver, BMW
thanks for all your comments, spent months looking for the exact spec but well worth it in the end.

no kids as yet but deffo got the car ready for them ;)

the 1 and 2 are made out to be a R.

must admit im happy with the look of the ride height at the mo and with the uprated suspension it handles way better than the CUP.

le mans blue all the way especially the way it changes shades in the sun:cool:

thanks again guys

Monaco Ph2 172
Lovely looking car, great colour too... just spoilt by the 'd' on the boot... and the extra doors!! ;)

BMW M4; S1000 RR
thanks for all your comments, spent months looking for the exact spec but well worth it in the end.

no kids as yet but deffo got the car ready for them ;)

the 1 and 2 are made out to be a R.

must admit im happy with the look of the ride height at the mo and with the uprated suspension it handles way better than the CUP.

le mans blue all the way especially the way it changes shades in the sun:cool:

thanks again guys

Get it on Michellin PS2's and set those side bolsters to tight!!

Turbos.
I think they look good, the new shape has grown on me a lot.

For me though, i couldn't own a car like that because there are so many around and i can't handle owning the same car as someone else!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
nice car you got urself there. a mate of mine has the 330d with the m sport pack like urs. looks the dogs to be honest. great cars. and it sounds mint aswell
quite like ur colour aswell. my mates is graphite silver.

i would mod this up tho, at the end of the day its a BMW isnt it. fairplay with changing lights and that, but dnt bother lowering it