ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new baby!!!

Ph2 - 172
DSC_7643.jpg

Have to agree that the first picture is pretty awesome, and seeing those pictures does make me question my colour choice!! With regards to your rear plate, is it me? the angle? or something else? but it looks wonky? :S

Agreed, and it got a lot of comments at Sundays meet. Thinking of coilovers but cant afford it atm after cambelt and brakes :dapprove:

All Cups sit like that in standard form, mine did until I fitted my Eibachs. Cups have a really weird stance for some reason (lower on the back than the front)

As for the handling it just takes time to get use to and when you do push it hard they feel like they're on the edge but that's what having a Cup is all about :cool:

Evo 8 MR
Looks mint, not long now till I get one. :D

What's it like having no climate control etc?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
End of the world?

We live in the UK with maybe 2 weeks worth of decent hot weather ;)

Clio
I think its weird how cup front ends are so high, you would tend to think it would make the car understeer, most front wheel drive race cars are set low at the front and high at the rear to help the car turn in better and let the rear end float...

Car looks awesome, P.S is this laura that use to have the black ph1?

I think its weird how cup front ends are so high, you would tend to think it would make the car understeer, most front wheel drive race cars are set low at the front and high at the rear to help the car turn in better and let the rear end float...

Indeed: helped by H&R Coilovers...

DSCF2310-sm.jpg

172 cup

Car looks awesome, P.S is this laura that use to have the black ph1?

Indeed:D