ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 400bhp car!!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well after selling my car Evo 9Gt to put the funds towards a 650bhp skyline GTRV (sold same day as i sold mine :mad: ) i was left with no car and nothing good enough to replace it with. So made a descion to save for a few months untill a 2.3 strokered Evo 9 comes up for sale!!

So here is my stop gap for a bit. Audi S3 which has now been mapped to 400bhp and 400ft/Ib. Spec is hudge for this car. Not quite as quick as my old Evo but certainly as quick as a 350bhp evo.

Not everybodys cup of tea i know but it will do as a cheap replacement for now. I also have the orginal bumper to put back on (new one has better air flow for engine) which i might do, and i have the orginal rear lights which i will be putting on to replace those horrid black things :dead:

This is Regal motorsports demo car.

Forged rods and low comp pistons with custom bearing shells, compression lowering head gasket, flowed head with bigger stainless inlet and inconnel exhaust valves and heavy duty valve springs. 4 branch ceramic coated exhaust manifold with GT28RS-71 turbo. Full 2 ¾ " exhaust with Bastuck single back box system. Sports cat. EVOMS V-Flow intake, EVOMS' diverter valve, Sachs racing organic clutch, thermal inlet manifold gasket, B&M Short Shift and full VF Engineering engime mount kit.

Also is equipped with an Autometer Boost gauge in NS Performance pod. 'Blue' Haldex controller, STaSIS Alcon based fully floating disc kit on the front combined with alcon 4 pots, and a STaSIS Larger rear disc kit. Koni Coilovers with Ronal RS6 Wheels.

Pics

CIMG1277.jpg

CIMG1272.jpg

CIMG1279.jpg

CIMG1280.jpg

CIMG1273.jpg

CIMG1276.jpg

Not sure on the 'front end conversion'

You can tell its not supposed to be on, but as long as your happy.

Should shift.

Last edited:
  mk4 golf gttdi180
i would of liofted the vitara put some 16inch tyres and rims roll cage winch bumper janspeed exhaust bum you got a proper beast!

Clio 182
the back lights dont look too bad, I'd probably leave them on - definately change the bumper as everyone else has said ;)

surely it wont be the easiest car to sell quickly as its a stop gap car.. but then thats just me being sensible (and if it was me making the choices for myself, they wouldn't be sensible either!)

nice though :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Good stop gap there, Ant! Torque will probably pull your nuts up through your throat I'd imagine.

Shame about the Skyline :dapprove:

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Let me know when you move it on, if its in my price range you may have a buyer.

Love the S3's

Monaro VXR
Look alright I dont see what the big deal is with the front bumper though like everyone else seems to.

It is slightly different from the new S3 front end thats all. But the 2002 S3 front bumper just looks crap in my view. I think that front end looks a lot nicer than the 2002 one.

clio 172
the back lights dont look too bad, I'd probably leave them on - definately change the bumper as everyone else has said ;)

surely it wont be the easiest car to sell quickly as its a stop gap car.. but then thats just me being sensible (and if it was me making the choices for myself, they wouldn't be sensible either!)

nice though :)
BRINY well you no your display picture well can you post that up please and some more if you dont mind i love that coulour
would be very greatyfull

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Love the front end dont know what the fuss is about in fact like it all.

Mind me asking what you do for a job as its obviou your loaded.

P.S Nice gaffe ;)

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Love the front end dont know what the fuss is about in fact like it all.

Mind me asking what you do for a job as its obviou your loaded.

P.S Nice gaffe ;)

It's not my house and i'm on the doll :clown: JOKE!!

Last edited:
Beast, your M5 was p**n!

Ant - any chance you have MSN? Need to ask you a couple of questions regarding an old car of yours :eek: Will PM you if not, just I'd rather speak over MSN as it's quicker and easier!

Cheers