ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 197

j26

Clio 197
Just a couple of pics of my 197
been lowered 30mm and had the wheels sprayed, more to come though

SAM_0714.jpg

SAM_0711.jpg

SAM_0708.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Perfect, doesn't need spacers if its driven as intended they ruin the feel..... They also make the car look stupid from the back if using 20mm, and f**k the paint on the rear quarters ;)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Thats only 30mm :eek:? Looks bang on! Is your car cup packed?

I think these look amazing on spacers. Don't look at scottdots, it may change your mind on them :p

Got any more pics of the exhaust tips?

Fiesta ST-3
Perfect, doesn't need spacers if its driven as intended they ruin the feel..... They also make the car look stupid from the back if using 20mm, and f**k the paint on the rear quarters ;)

At first I wasn't in a place to comment but now they have been on a while I can do. Thy come no where near the rear quarters with spacers on, I drove the car hard over the local mountain roads last night and I made NO difference to handling at all. I guess thats what you get if you buy cheap quality. I have 20mm and it looks far from stupid.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Touchy much?

Mine were eibach so far from 'cheap quality' You will get gravel rash from the front wheels flicking up stones to the rear quarters.
By spacing out the wheels that far you are massively changing the whole geometry set up. If your tracking is out by even a few mm you can feel it..... so you're saying you cant feel any difference by pushing each corner out 20mm?? er ok!

Last edited:
  Fiesta ST-3
Touchy much?

Mine were eibach so far from 'cheap quality' You will get gravel rash from the front wheels flicking up stones to the rear quarters. If you space out the wheels by that difference and you cant feel any difference that says it all imo ;)

Not at all. Its each to their own. I don't ever track my car so for road use there is no difference.

j26

Clio 197
Thats only 30mm :eek:? Looks bang on! Is your car cup packed?

I think these look amazing on spacers. Don't look at scottdots, it may change your mind on them :p

Got any more pics of the exhaust tips?

Dont think it is cup pack to be honest, just got the 30 mm springs on
i will get some pics of exhaust tips this weekend, all they are held on by is jubilee clips but think they just finish the rear end of nicely!