ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New 197 R27 Albi Blue!

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Having looked around for a while I've finally found my 197.

I will be picking up my 2007 R27 in Albi Blue this weekend so will post up some pictures once I've given it a good clean.

Thought I would share as I'm pretty excited :rasp:

Civic Type R FN2
I recently took a Albi blue Cup out for a test drive the other day, the colour is so nice in person I was really impressed. Gonna be sticking with the 172 Cup though for the time being!

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Where's the best place to get advice for detailing? This site or another forum?
& I think most of the 197 colours look good. Personally I like the blue as that's why I bought it.

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Got the car and love it! As new condition. Will post some pictures shortly.

Quick question......

It has Keyless Start and Go. How do I turn on the ignition with out starting the engine (for explain to check the fuel level)?

I've tried pressing the Start/Stop button with out putting the clutch in but that does not do anything/

Anyone know?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Where are the pics? I love Albi Blue. Special colour.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Albi never captures well imo

in real life it's got a nice purple flip to it :)

Clio 197 R27 Albi
Press the start button once with out the brake pressed

should work.

Did you try it with the key on you?

Found the only way to do it is, press the brake but leave it in gear. It does not try to start the engine it just turns on the power and says select neutral.

Is that the case with yours?

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
@McGherkin Stop it you!

Unlock the car, jump in, put the card in the slot, have it in neutral dont press any of the pedals. Push the start button once, should just fire up the electrics.

O and pics ;)