ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182

'05 182
Just a couple of pics from when i was out this morning. Nothing you guys haven't seen before but just thought i'd put them up!

Going out to clean it soon as its just stopped snowing!

DSCF1138.jpg

DSCF1129.jpg

DSCF1133.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
nice but dont look right eithout cup packs and needs a splitter might look like the rest that way but thats how they look the best imo

'05 182
They didn't have any with cup packs on when i got mine. I like this as it is for the time been. Soon enough i'll lower it and maybe get a spoiler on the back and a splitter but need funds before any of that happens! :(

'05 182
I'm not up on my renaults so this maybe a daft question but is it possible to buy the cup packs if my car didnt come with them fitted?

Can do, £130 for the front splitter and about £170 for the rear spoiler just in primer.

Cup suspension is a diff story but if your getting coilovers that wont matter.

rs megane 230 R26
yeah of course mate, you could source the grey 'cup' wheels from many places:
a) most expensive, from a renault dealer
b) from the parts for sale section on here
c) or at a push a renault breakers.

front splitter again from renault or a nice carbon fibre of the same thing from ktec racing.
rear spoiler not so sure, probably your local renault dealer, but be prepared to get raped by cost!!

ste

Audi TT 3.2 V6
your not the only one whos bought a 182 today.

ive bought an artic blue with cup suspension pack but not the spoiler pack. Would have been nice to have, but im not overly bothered had to snap the car up as it was mint :)

black/gold 182
They didn't have any with cup packs on when i got mine. I like this as it is for the time been. Soon enough i'll lower it and maybe get a spoiler on the back and a splitter but need funds before any of that happens! :(
its fine as it is matey well done ;)

'05 182
Cheers guys, I like it as it looks now any way so thats all that matters :D

Yeah i had some fun in the snow! But i went to park in a car park which was frozen solid and car went sideways and nearly hit another car :S wasnt even messing about then! Just trying to park! Ah well

"Navy" N17 TWO
You could ask the dealer for some of the cup bits, might get a discount as they hadn't got the Cup-packed ones att the time you purchased.

Worth a try at least lol

good luck with the car :)