ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182 woohoo

My new 182 woohoo Actual Fifth Gear Test Car

Got it before xmas there and only just got my finger out to take a few pictures. It has a custom back box and i have a decat and bmc cda on order.

Oh and this is the Fifth Gear cover car they road tested against the civic type R

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=R-BiEviQ_G4

SL275210.jpg

SL275206.jpg

SL275207.jpg

SL275211.jpg

SL275214.jpg

Comments welcome! :approve:

Last edited:

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely!

Good to see a FF with stripes :approve:
Sure i've seen the plate before.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Very nice, but as said it's not a 182 cup, it's a 182 with cup packs.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Nice car the exhaust looks really wierd though, looks like you have a smaller pipe inside the large one, very odd.

Thanks for the comments, I literally was watching the review on youtube there and noticed the reg and thought to myself thats my f*%king car tiff is driving about in LOL

Kinda makes me even more happy with it now!

Sorry didn't know the difference btn cup and FF, changed profile description now! :)

320d
Realy nice car mate, shame to see it losing out the the CTR.

However nothing a set of coilies won't sort out to help the handling.

Come on lads leave the exhaust alone it was already on the car when i bought it!

poor little thing never done anything wrong to anyone! lol

...... use would hate it even more if use could hear it, mega loud! lol

Its a custom exhaust that was made fore it. The last owner told me he paid £450 for it. Also told me the car was chipped but you can't believe everything!

I stuck my head in under and had a look at the exhaust and there doesn't appear to be a back box just a y piece and two straight pipes leading from it to the rear tips. Although each pipe does have a small silencer on them.

Tangoed Works
that race was fixed imo, and tbh the 182 is much sharper handling wise than a ctr having driven both.

Cro

Meg'd r27
Good man looks well. We have a meet on the 25th if you're up for it, no doubt Trev will notice you and hound you down to tell you about it :rasp:

Sounds like a gd idea! Next sunday then? Where abouts will it be held?

Pity it isn't tomorrow my car is clean now ......

Cro

Meg'd r27
Tbh I havn't a clue but it is next sunday. Keep an eye on the meetings thread im sure the details will be up soon enough

Moira, couldn't be bothered going miles for a meet. Any local ones and id be at them anything further afield i normally don't bother.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Moira, couldn't be bothered going miles for a meet. Any local ones and id be at them anything further afield i normally don't bother.

Epic fail lol - think of the craic & photo opportunities you're missing

Do "you" drive the car? :clown: