ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182 Trophy

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
My girlfriend talked me :rasp: into buying a Trophy and, having seen it in the flesh, how could I refuse. I picked it up the other night from dannyboy and earlier this evening my good lady and I headed out in our cars to quickly grab some pictures. Here they are...

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0720.jpg

IMG_0722.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0732.jpg

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Cheers,
SharkyUK

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Hey Andy! :D

Glad she's being looked after! ;)

Hope you enjoy your clio ownership!

Hi mate!

She will certainly be looked after and a certain lady is already trying to pry the keys from my hands...! I'm still grinning from driving it home the other night. Great to meet you and hopefully we can hook up at some point soon.

Cheers!

Mountune Tractor
When put together the clio really spanks the ctr looks wise imo.
I really like the trophy colour aswell, alot don't but I think it's spot on.

LY182/NHB CTR
When put together the clio really spanks the ctr looks wise imo.
I really like the trophy colour aswell, alot don't but I think it's spot on.

Lets not start a CTR and Clio Sport war we are trying to get a Reno Honda love thing going for future meets lol

Sure is great to have use of the two cars..

Its funny really as Sharkyuk is a big Honda lover and I'm the big Reno lover so neither dont mind swaping keys from time to time

noticed in one pic the clio looks like she got so excited she wet herself lol

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
One for the track ...the other to fetch the bacon sarnies
lovely looking cars .. but totally different looks wise
no wonder we have a love/hate relationship

Ultra Blue R26
Good on your o/h for persuading you! Now you need to persuade her to swap the CTR for one! lol
Seriously though, 2 very nice looking motors. :)

LY182/NHB CTR
lol she the girlfriend (me) talked him (Sharkyuk the boyfriend) into getting a Trophy in the 1st place :p

I'm a big Clio Sport fan had a 172 for sometime but fancied a change and got the CTR.. Sharkyuk loves his Honda's and I love the Renaults.. So it is good to have both cars so we can mix and match whenever we like as the cars are very different in looks and drive..

Both of us went out for a little run today and here are some pictures

DSC03513.gif

DSC03511.gif

DSC03510.gif

DSC03493.gif

DSC03492.gif

DSC03491.gif

DSC03490.gif

DSC03486.gif

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
They're just so damn pretty in Trophy spec for some reason... I so nearly bought one instead of the Vee, and I know full well I wouldn't have been disappointed!

Dan

Golf R
nice to see it stay in the club and an enthusiastic owner!

nice collection of pictures... sure you'll keep it as shiny as Danny did :D

both cars look great - you should have come along to the meet last night - although it was very short notice!

I will tag along to yours next week - should be good

Im off work all week this week so if you want the car detailed let me know
Tim

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Both cars look great.

Loving the CTR though :rasp: The seats you have in that CTR are so much better than the earlier ones :)