ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 182 ff

Clio 182
Hello recently purchased my 05 black gold 182 ff with roughly 36k on the clock after upgrading from my old 1.2 16v. I'm missing the front splitter & was wondering where the best place to go for a new one was? Jack

Octavia VRS
Laguna splitter looks good too. I have a spare One in the garage.

image.jpg1_zps9yk5sx1k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image.jpg1_zpszlmt0eez.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Clio 182
Thanks for the replies gents hopefully ill get one sorted soon! New scorpion decat will be fitted on the weekend as well

Clio 182
Good morning, the dreaded service light/air bag light has appeared on my dash and refuses to go off.. The car is still under warranty what should i do?

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Welcome along,

The lights are probably due to the wires/connections under your drivers seat , worth checking . But if under warranty let them sort it

Clio 182
Thanks mate im back at the garage (again) with a oil leak from the gearbox/sump, a blowing back box & the seatbelt warning light

Clio 182
I live in Pershore by Worcester couple of 182's around here and Evesham. Does anyone know how I can post pictures from my iphone onto the forum?

2014 Clio 200t edc
Download photobucket from App Store, sign in and then upload. Once they are uploaded click on the i and copy the img code. (It should copy it once you select it) then paste in here

Clio 182
Thanks guys! Not the best photo will have to snap a few more when the sun is out. What's everyone's thoughts on a ktr induction kit?

T12

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco Clio 172
Lovely car with very low miles, good find! I'm on the lookout for a similar example now, to upgrade from 1.2 16v as well.

Clio 182
Took me ages to find a decent example there are a few marks i want fixing and might have the bumper/bonnet de-stonechipped. I absolutely love it mate would reccomended

Clio 182
My back boxes are blowing if i cut the centre section behind the silencer(leaving the silencer intact) and welded some 3 inch pipe onto the back of it basically creating a straight through section with no backboxes: 1. Would this pass an mot? 2. would it work?

Clio 182
Also an update on the car have now fitted a new skoda front splitter and have re-mapped my car using my new rstuner - I was skeptical about it at first but it was really easy to use and has completely transformed my car!