ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 172 project

Clio 172, Pug 106
Cheers :)

Not a clue how much it is dropped... Its on coilovers and the guy that had it before me had it set up :)

Few small bits done to it in the last few weeks, rear brace fitted and removed that crazy stickerbombed engine cover...
Just need some paint and im going to do it same colour as the car :)

2 more pics i took the other day while i was out and about, unfortunatly they are iphone pics so not the best quality

598467_10152569469490254_2117021583_n_zpsd7da0617.jpg

Just about got it off my friends drive...

73486_10152569469945254_472917184_n_zpsbefdeab8.jpg

One in the sun

Clio 172, Pug 106
Treated the car to a spring clean yesterday... only one coat of wax this time, when it improves weather wise il wack a few more coats on..

just 2 pics below that i took out on the street today in the sun shine!

IMG_0241-1_zps35ed1f1f.jpg

IMG_0242_zps3cc7c40e.jpg

Started out a list of jobs aswell that i want to do to the car over the summer, really looking forward to getting in the garage and taking things to bits!

Clio 172, Pug 106
Cheers :)

Just checked for you, they only do them in 16" and 17" :(
At first i wasnt convinced on the wheels but have certainly grown on me now!

Clio 172, Pug 106
After spending winter in hibernation, work begins on the flamer this weekend in prep for its MOT...

List so far isnt nice but all good getting it ready for summer..

Over the next few weeks i will be :

: Fixing Troublesome UCH module issues
: New Solid Strut Tops With brace
: Replacing Troublesome ABS sensor
: Service
: New Disks/pads
: Ordering a shed load of new cleaning gear
and finally treating it too a full machine polish

Lost the heart for the car over winter but after coming across pics, and seeing loads of sports knocking about locally.... i need to get the car back out!

Looking forward too taking it too css later in the year with a local lad called Ade

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Good to see you getting this back on the road justin, we'll have to sort something between us local lot soon.

If you need a hand with anything give me a shout :)

clio 182 FF
My brother had those wheels in gold on his clio williams. He bought a big brake conversion for the front and the standard wheels wouldnt fit over them.

The williams looked epic on them with the big brakes behind them.

Love your car too. And good plate!

Clio 172, Pug 106
Yes Paul deffo!
Didnt realise you have got back on board with a cs!

Jobs shiuldnt be too difficult, the uch was a bugger to get off!

Next challenge is is the abs sensor! Always fun trying to jack the car up haha!
Fair few of us locally now, would be rude not too have a decent run out sometime

Clio 172, Pug 106
All jobs complete bar an abs sensor.... Didn't realise having such a low car would cause as many issues getting it jacked up!
Hopefully my eBay thing jack will arrive over weekend and I can get it sorted!

Currently eyeing up a cup spoiler aswell after lots of recommendations

Clio 172, Pug 106
Yeh mate not too long....
l can't decide wether to get the spoiler hydra dipped carbon... Something to consider when it arrives

Clio 172, Pug 106
Finally got round to Refitting my fixed UCH today, cant recommend BBA-Reman enough, had the part back to me in 3 days and works as good as new!

All thats left now is the MOT!

Really looking forward too getting it out again now, just glad the weathers been abit gash this week as id of wanted to go for a blast on the lanes