ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new 172 cup

03 172 cup
got it at the beginning of the week and the smile hasnt left my face all week,love it,so glad i choose a cup too.heres a few pics.always slightly mod my cars but dont think im guna do much to this as they look lush as they are,may lower abit more,30mm.k-tec carbon fibre front splitter and just ordered a bmc kit and wana geta blue rocker cover,just some nice subtle mods.already got alpine components and rears in it.
cup2.jpg
cup5.jpg
cup1.jpg

cup3.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Looking good mate, welcome to the Cup Club!!! :)

There is also www.172cup.co.uk forum to put your motor onto.

Get used to her in the dry, and then when winter comes, you won't be one of the people who will be in the ditch with the cup as what happens every year.

Get some Silvervision indicator bulbs...make the car look better.

Good choice of car

Donny

03 172 cup
woops,just tried to add another picture and its messed it all up.oh well
cheers guys.
donnyo ive got some of the diadem osram rainbow indicator bulbs in,looks proper smart coz same colour blue.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I only mentioned the indicator bulbs, as I've changed mine over about 6 weeks ago, and in a picture in Telford, mine was the only 172/182/cup to have standard indicator bulbs :(

Next day bought the silvervisions!!! :)

mids_26.jpg

Mines the one at the start of the convoy!

Donny

Octavia VRS
I've always liked the standard looks of the 172 cup. Prices are coming down now so there are definite bargains to be had

03 172 cup
mada05 i payed £6500,full mot and tax and only 22kmiles.doin the callipers blue this weekend and afew little touches so will have to get some new pics on here.
cheers guys

Pikey Truck
You have just bought a quality car mate...!

Makes me smile every single time i drive it! hehe!

I need to get a new splitter, guna go for the Carbon 1 too!!

enjoy :approve:

03 172 cup
yeah chris thats what im guna look into gettin to,looks really smart.let me know when you get one on how it fits and get some pictures up when done.

enjoy m8..........some nice ppl on here will put you in their direction of thinking...lol
nice 1 fella:cool:

donnyo said:
I only mentioned the indicator bulbs, as I've changed mine over about 6 weeks ago, and in a picture in Telford, mine was the only 172/182/cup to have standard indicator bulbs :(

Next day bought the silvervisions!!! :)

mids_26.jpg

Mines the one at the start of the convoy!

Donny

The cue for coilovers was growing my the hour.... ;)