ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new 1.6 (pic heavy)

Ultra 197
Picked this up yesterday and after having had a 1.2 mk1 previously, its a much nicer car to drive and be in. Abserlutly chuffed with it.... Let the moddin begin :D

Also few pics of my old 1 before was stripped and sold...

Comments welcome

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
1.6 Owners unite!

Mk1 looks tastefully modded mate, cant wait to see what you do with this one ;)

Ultra 197
I did used to think these were hard to find when i was lookin into buyin 1 but seems to be a fair few on here lol. The car itself badly needs a gd detail on it so av booked next weekend of to do it :cool:. It does however idle quite low ino it is due for a service so could this be due to worn spark plugs or leads etc?

Monaco
I did used to think these were hard to find when i was lookin into buyin 1 but seems to be a fair few on here lol. The car itself badly needs a gd detail on it so av booked next weekend of to do it :cool:. It does however idle quite low ino it is due for a service so could this be due to worn spark plugs or leads etc?

mine idles at just (just) over 500. It's done it from new. it's normal (mine's is a 1.2 though)

Ultra 197
This is goin sub 500 tho, Also jus found the drivers door aint lockin so searched on here and sound like its going to be a dodgy connecter or the motors gone. Bit ov a bummer considerin its new not much fun yet :(

Monaco
Sub 500. oh dear lol. Girlfriends clio has that door thing, she can get it to lock after 3 or 4 presses

Ultra 197
Yep speakin to me unlce then tho who knows quite abit and he rekons shud jus b plugs or leads but nufin major. Teh door thing is tempremental it does sometimes work and other times it dont so am hopin jus a dodgy conector or sumin.

Ultra 197
Yep its in decent cond jus needs a weekend spent on her polishin her up. got wheels for it and orderin me coileys hopefully very soon, but what sorta exhaust have you got on the 1.6's?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
ktec stealth ftw i dont like sporty lookin exhausts on no sport cars tbh

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
Yer i was debatin wether to go along them lines. Does it sound good?

yeah I like the sound of it I was going to try get a few vids this weekend so ill put them up when I get round to them

I only went for the mild steel though ... having loads of stuff to pay for and not waiting a month ftl but it will last for a while so happy