ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Monaco blue 172

Monaco blue, jetta 5
I just got this last night so I thought I'd join and pop a pic on well here it is its just a stock thing like but I'm lovin it so far ;)

222BABEB-F989-4C89-83AD-C8F6C57CA760-841-000001A058A60913.jpg

Monaco blue, jetta 5
Thanks peeps av got no plans for it up to now other thank to give is a good polish and wax a the weekend

Monaco blue, jetta 5
Av been offered a set of 16" team dynamic 1.2 for cheap a just don't no weather to buy them :s

Monaco blue, jetta 5
Quick update

after havin the car 3 weeks and not planning on doin anything to it this happened lol

65803A9F-5A27-4952-85A5-F02824A4C970-2224-0000033EAA3175F6.jpg

eibach pro kit
fabia splitter
speedline turini's all fitted lol

I will try and keep the tread up todate if I do anything more

​anth

Monaco blue, jetta 5
Thanks for the love peeps,

I was goin to go the grey but I'm glad I went with the silver and its unreal how much difference the springs have made it feels like its on rails now !

Monaco 172
Best colour ;), I just got silver T's for mine a few months back. Makes the world of difference. And the list you've made up. all good things, done all those on mine and can't fault it.