ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Monaco Blue 172 after a nice bath!

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
IMG_0544.jpg
IMG_0641.jpg
Ive finally managed to give my pride and joy a good clean! :cool:

IMG_0642.jpg

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
there some make ive never heard of ha
yeah it is very clean just turned to 60k needs a good polish though!

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
it handles really well on the 17's to be honest, it just hates pot holes with a passion.
I hit one on the M6 a month ago and it eventually snapped my drive shaft! wasnt very happy at all!!!

Mk2 Monaco Blue 172
Im not really planning on spending much more on her as getting either a Blobeye STI Subaru again or a VX220T next year.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
it handles really well on the 17's to be honest, it just hates pot holes with a passion.
I hit one on the M6 a month ago and it eventually snapped my drive shaft! wasnt very happy at all!!!

Drive one on 15s :)

17s wont be doing it any favours at all dude. But it's your car and your money ! :)

Monaco looks spectacular when properly clean and in the Sun. Purpley metallic flake.

One thing Renault do well is paint colour. My old BG ph1 looked browney/red in the sun and jet black at other times. Freakin' lush !