ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Monaco 172 pics after clean up

I love Lamp
Well it occured to me that i haven't actually posted many (if any) pictures of my clio so today i gave her a clean up and a polish (thankfully it didn't rain) after adding the splitter and new xenons yesterday. Its got a few little mods on it but nothing extreme as i like keeping her pretty much stock :)

Changes:
Skoda splitter
6000k Xenons ;)
f1 stickers
renault sport mats which you can't see.. lol
Silvervisions (well the £4.50 ones off ebay anyways)

All of that must have added on like 10bhp surely?

anywho on with the pictures

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments and feedback are appreciated, unless they are mean :(

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 77
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 77
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 69
  I love Lamp
In the Scaltback estate area, around by Paddock's school. Struggled to find anywhere half decent to take photo's around here lol

I love Lamp
Cheers for the nice comments

Dont know of there, i work in nmarket right next to tesco

In those buildings opposite the ambulance + fire station? I drive past there everyday to go to bury, I'm off the Exning road further into Newmarket

j26

Clio 197
looks nice but either led sidelights are needed or remove the bulbs. good colour and loks good condition

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah i was looking at these f1 stickers the other day..

now iv seen them fitted i think im gonna get them....

I love Lamp
looks nice but either led sidelights are needed or remove the bulbs. good colour and loks good condition

Lol yeah tbh they are so dull they hardly look on when you see the car, the full beam is awful though as it just looks so orange above the xenons lol :(

like the f1 stickers (ebay)???? been thinking of getting some for mine

Yeah they are off eBay just search Renault f1 sticker, I got mine from this guy

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Renault-F1-Te..._CarParts_SM&hash=item2560659305#ht_942wt_922

Cheers for the comments!

marcushookdale

ClioSport Club Member
  rstuned 182ff bg
nice colour monaco , yours looks so nice and tidy n clean, there are some really top lookin monaco's on this site, myself if i had 1 ie monaco, i would have mine on coilovers for starters, then some 15'' anthracite coloured wheels 2118's or turinnis , trendlines seats , a good exhuast system (decat) etc etc,
but yeh m8 ,if i had a 172 that would be the colour i defo would go for ,
sack the skoda splitter , and get ur self a cf splitter, look loads better,
m,;)

Si

RS Clio 172
nice colour monaco , yours looks so nice and tidy n clean, there are some really top lookin monaco's on this site, myself if i had 1 ie monaco, i would have mine on coilovers for starters, then some 15'' anthracite coloured wheels 2118's or turinnis, a good exhuast system (decat) etc etc,

oh hai.

Also... nice to see the Skoda splitter on there. I destroyed my CF one in the summer. nice to see the skoda one looks a worthy replacement.

I love Lamp
nice colour monaco , yours looks so nice and tidy n clean, there are some really top lookin monaco's on this site, myself if i had 1 ie monaco, i would have mine on coilovers for starters, then some 15'' anthracite coloured wheels 2118's or turinnis , trendlines seats , a good exhuast system (decat) etc etc,
but yeh m8 ,if i had a 172 that would be the colour i defo would go for ,
sack the skoda splitter , and get ur self a cf splitter, look loads better,
m,;)

Yeah I need to get the alloys refurbed and was debating on going with these but in anthracite as i said i want it to stay stock but would look different in anthracite. I don't know what those seats are lol but it does have a new exhaust on but i don't have a scooby doo what it is as it was on when i brought it. Skoda splitter > carbon last more than 1 trip down the a14! lol

BMW 118d
In the Scaltback estate area, around by Paddock's school. Struggled to find anywhere half decent to take photo's around here lol

Looks lush. I only saw it in half light earlier. Plenty of decent places to take pics round Newmarket! Loads of picturesque villages and some nice scenic bits around near kennet/Gazeley

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Err..... Monacos suck.

Hands up if you don't drive a Monaco.... FFS is there anyone left on CS (or possibly the world) who hasn't got one ?

*Monaco frieeeend!*

:approve:

"Navy" N17 TWO
I recognise that colour from somewhere..... it's very nice :)

What did you say it was called again?........ I haven't seen it in a while :(

I love Lamp
Looks lush. I only saw it in half light earlier. Plenty of decent places to take pics round Newmarket! Loads of picturesque villages and some nice scenic bits around near kennet/Gazeley

Lol yeah it's filthy at the moment though, I might have a drive around there, I'm debating getting my alloys returned in anthracite at the moment so will need good spots for photos then!

Err..... Monacos suck.

Hands up if you don't drive a Monaco.... FFS is there anyone left on CS (or possibly the world) who hasn't got one ?

*Monaco frieeeend!*

:approve:

Lol you were the latest to get one just following the crowd! Lol

*Monaco frieeeend!* :approve:

I love Lamp
Oooo yeah nice pics, never thought of going that way to get pictures but guess there is quite a few little villages around. Just need better weather to make me go get some :) I'll keep a look out now i know what your car looks like too, i remember seeing one in that colour around X-mas time on my way back from Bury, don't have a clue which day just remember the Renault Sport badge on the back as it went passed on A14 lol

that monaco looks ace, colour is really shining there!:cool:

Thanks, elbow grease for the world :) may have slightly adjusted the levels in photoshop too but it was a dull day :cool: lol

I love Lamp
was it hard to change your xenons mate to 6000k? lovely car by the way!!

You have to take bumper off but nah took about hour as we didn't know what we was doing lol, theres a guide on here to remove bumper it's about 8 bolts then take headlight out, twist the black box and pull that out then just switchvthe bulbs. Well worth it mate :)

BMW 118d
Yeah Birdie, I think I remember seeing u before Xmas. U were going quite fast and I went past. Obviously within the speed limit ;)